Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
king_tut
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Sharing some info:

I just called about a dozen stores in the Ottawa area and none of them have received any Note 3 as of yet.  Most of them, had "no idea" when the launch date was or any info on pricing. (I guess they're trained well not to disclose info or are kept in the dark until the last moment before launch).

One rep at one of the stores did disclose to me that the launch was Friday but still didn't receive any information on pricing and definitely did not receive a shipment yet.  Also, she could see the Note 3 in her system.

I know the pricing was already leaked and WE know but I thought I'd just share what information I did find.

Gravol
I Plan to Stick Around

I see...well just have to wait in the dark for now!
king_tut
I Plan to Stick Around

Why pay $50 to have it unlocked?! Just GOOGLE it and do it yourself within 5 minutes. Doesn't void warranty because it's reversible. IMO giving Rogers hard earned money to unlock a piece of hardware YOU OWN is absurd.
Gravol
I Plan to Stick Around

That's what I will do, if anything I've always seen android unlocks for like 10 or less on eBay
Gravol
I Plan to Stick Around

The stupid part is even if its unlocked and you want to leave rogers you'd have to pay the device balance in full anyway! Every angle to take money from us! **bleep** cell phone company's!
NashGussetts
I've Been Here Awhile

Would be interested to hear about the sound quality on the device. There are reviews online that call it "mediocre."

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like Rogers pricing FINALLY came out.. $249.99 for Note 3

Roglebo
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi!

Written on UPS site using my tracking id :

Delivery date : Thursday Oct 3 before the end of the day

So, I'm quite sure to get my Galaxy Note 3 Classic White Friday at 9h30. I will be there at 8h30.

I'm #9.

Wow!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108

I already posted that last night lol. Mobile syrup
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello king_tut

I am just saying how much it's with Rogers...