cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 3?

Andrew250
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Rogers!

Samsung's latest rendition of it's Note Series, the Note 3, is rumored to be release September 4th.  When will us lonely Canadians get it?

Regards,

Andy

***edited labels***

866 REPLIES 866

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Still #6 & Open at 7:51pm EST.

Seems that only the white ones will be going to the store on Friday unless somehow the black ones go IN PROGRESS later tonight or tomorrow & somehow make it to the store on Friday.

kinda ticking me off right now. I am so sure Samsung shipped Jet Black ones with the white..

Samina
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Haha I feel you! I actually thought that they'd ship the black ones first haha. I think it'll be In Progress by tomorow.

Fingers crossed. If not then I'm going to call every Rogers store on Friday and eventually find one. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Samina

Thankfully i work a few stores away from a Rogers store right beside the BMO Tower in Toronto. I work 9am SO if anything, i can always go around 10 & see if they have any. I can tell my work i am gone for a bit LOL.

I hope we all go IN PROGRESS tomorrow!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Samsung Galaxy Note 3: $249.99 on a 2-year or is $750. The image says " Please see upcoming communuication for pricing and details but MobileSyrup has received info from tipsters those are the prices!.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/10/01/rogers-pricing-for-the-note-3-lumia-1020-and-galaxy-s4-mini/

Samina
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Lol lucky you! 

Ouuuu nice! I thought it would be around 299 price range but 249 is even better. I'm gonna pay around 650$ including my FlexTab. Can't wait haha.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Samina

haha yea me too!. When Mobilesyrup posted

" Samsung Galaxy Note 3: $249.99 on a 2-year or is $750"

I was in shock!. My flextab is $320 & the Note 3 is $249. All together its $568. Seeing as i am selling my iPhone 5 32GB, i will have $300 to spare & it will go towards that & ONLY pay $268 instead for just the phone LOL

Samina
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

That's nice. I sold my HTC One last week for 420. I'm gonna be paying around 230 ish. For me that's not too bad. 😄

**Edited for content**

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Samina

Oh nice!! Yea i am selling the iPhone 5 32GB for $450. Keeping $150 for my self & the $300 will go towards the upgrade!

I still can't believe the price is $249.99 to upgrade. It seems MobileSyrup is getting more tips then Rogers telling its customers:P. I am happy tho the price is that. ATT has it for $299

Samina
I Plan to Stick Around

Cool cool. And yeah that's awesome. I'm actually debating whether to buy it outright and pay my FlexTab off later on to get another phone? Hmmmm....

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Samina

I thought of doing that but honestly just resign a 2 year term and if I want to cancel down the road, i will pay the device balance and cancel!

Samina
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Yeah true true. That makes sense. I guess I'll stick with that plan. 

Samina
I Plan to Stick Around

Well now I fell into another problem... My plan is currently 57$ before tax. So they're saying I need to switch to the new plans and that I can't just go up to a 60$ old plan in order for me to upgrade. But with the stuff I have I ain't switching. I think I'll call in tomorrow and try to get a hold of a manager. 😕

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Samina

Sadly with the 2 year contracts, Rogers requires that the customers have a minimum $60 price plan without taxes to be eligible to so upgrades. It's not only Rogers, all carriers are doing this. Try asking the manager if they switch u to another plan, give you something like yours but also a discount to bring the price down. Sadly the plan u have won't stay if u want to upgrade.

Samina
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Well that sucks, I really hope I can get something. I'll for sure call tomorrow. If not then I guess I'll have to get it outright. Either way I'm getting my Note 3!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Samina

If nothing happens, like u said buy it outright! 🙂

LSFT
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got a TXT message from Rogers that the White is shipped.

LSFT
I Plan to Stick Around

Got an email and tracking too.  So now where is the Jet Black? 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello LSFT

Good to hear!. Sadly the Jet Black is still in OPEN status as i see. Still shows i am #6 :(. Most likely it will be changed to IN PROGRESS tomorrow & Ship out by Thursday night for Friday delivery to the store. I hope so

LSFT
I Plan to Stick Around

Let's hope so... my wife's white is shipped and now my black is still in progress..  Not as close up as you are.. I'm #52 in line... 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello LSFT

You mean OPEN status lol... I know but yours should also go IN PROGRESS at the same time!

orijahnal
I Plan to Stick Around
Got my email a few minutes ago as well that my note had been shipped and I have until the 8th to pick it up.

I sold my Note 2 for $400 but I think I'll buy this one out right because my plan is $50 + taxes and I'm not willing to change my 6GB plan.