Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Misst
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Note 3?

hi there, we spoke when it was iphone5 reservations last year!

i know nothing about the note 3 except that my husbands wants one. I tried reserving online but the system seems to be down.

can i call in to reserve or any suggestions for me? is the note 3 as popular as the iphone5 last year?

lagjazz
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Misst,

The Rogers reservation system is not down here, if you login your rogers account ("My Rogers" link on rogers.com), under Overview, you will find the "Device Reservation" button.

Note 3 and iPhone 5 are targeting different user groups, and there are endless fighting between apple and android fanboys, it's hard to say which one is better, you choose the one fits your needs better. To me, iPhone 5 maybe more popular and fashion, but I like Note 3 more because it's bigger screen
Misst
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the reply!

Ugh I finally got thru on the phone and my HUP is $480 per line!

I spoke to rententions and she offered to lower it to $322 which is still too much.

Any help or suggestions?

Also, did everyone reserve online and pay the $40 refundable fee? Last year for iphone I was able to reserve with a rep on the phone and not pay the $40 by credit card. Instead that just added that to my account.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Misst

I am able to log in and works! Sometimes it's the browser you are using. Try another one and see. my Rogers - Overview - Device reservation.

Nope it's not really. I controlled the iPhone 5 reservation thread last year and I can tell you it ended up being 800+ pages of questions and millions bought the iPhone 5. The iPhone 5 is it's own category. The note 3 Is a phablet. The iPhone 5 is just a normal smartphone lol
Misst
I Plan to Stick Around

I remember speaking with you meowmix and you are right the thread was insane.

I need help trying to get the early upgrade fee waived. Any advice? I have never had to pay the fee in all my years with rogers ;(
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Misst

Sadly the upgrade fees / Flextab fees can not be waived at all now:( I wish they could have been but they can't 😞

You will need to pay off the remaining balance of the last phone you bought ( iPhone 5). Check it by logging into my Rogers - Overview - View / Balance.
Misst
I Plan to Stick Around

does anyone know if rogers shares customer info with fido?
I found a good plan with fido which I might just cancel and go with it rogers wont' waive my early upgrade fee
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Misst

They won't waive the fee at any cost. Fido will do the same and so will all the other carriers.

You can always transfer your line to Rogers and get a iPhone from them

EDIT-

Still #6 & Open for Jet Black... Hopefully it changes in the evening or later on.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Jet Black

Note 3 Jet Black
Position :      6
Gravol
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still open as well...seems stupid if they only ship white ones first...
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gravol

It does. Theirs changed to IN PROGRESS late last evening. So it could be the same for us.If not, i will just get one from the store IF the release them on Friday & the store has some.