Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hello Rogerlebo

I am #6 for Jet Black! I don't want to wait any longer. It seems most carriers today are opening up the pre orders and pre registrations!
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

@lagjazz

Where did you see anything about a $50 credit? I haven't seen that.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AnonymousUser

Same here as i read threw it. No where do i see this. All i see is

" That long-awaited device could be yours within 15 days of launch. If the device has already launched, we'll do our best to get it to you within 15 days from the date you reserved it. Please note that these timelines are dependent on inventory availability from our vendor partners."

@Lagjazz

That ONLY happened with the iPhone & if i remember correctly with another device because it was on high demand & Rogers could not get enough devices to supply the reservation system. iPhone had this policy tho.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I’m exactly at spot 100 for black Note 3. Can’t wait to replace my old Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC. It will be a nice upgrade. Xperia is so slow now and I ran out of memory a while ago.

I also will not be getting one of those protective cases. I like the way phone looks and do not want to cover it up. I’ll most likely get a screen protector. If back gets scratched up I will replace it. Would love to see an option of more natural brown leather.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Aprilia

Oh nice!. I still have that ope sitting in its box lol:P
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Some very surprising tips and tricks for your Galaxy Note 3 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Yr7PvgKQw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rogerlebo

Thanks man!. Great video from this person!. I messaged him on Youtube to see if he can do some tests for me.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Rogerlebo,

Thanks for this great video!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I want to order the Note 3   - BUT - Does anyone know if 4.3 Jelly Bean fixes Bluetooth voicedialing? - it does not work on Galaxy S4 (confirmed by a Rogers dealer) - so I returned it - but with the Gear watch - I imagine this is something they must have to have fixed.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tunefisher

No one can confirm 100% because the device is not out yet in Canada. The Bluetooth issue should be fixed as I said, it works with the Galaxy gear.