Samsung Galaxy s2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy s2

c'mon Rogers.... Bell just listed it on their official page. Please don't disappoint us =(.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

yep,

i can get a new phone in early august,  ive been dying to let this old iphone 3g go and have been drooling over the sgs2 for months now just hoping it would come to rogers.  even the HTC sensation was my backup plan if it didnt come to rogers,  but so far neither are on rogers.

I really dont want to end up with an already outdated new Infuse

Highlighted
I've Been Around

bell confirmed on their internal notice board that GS2 will be landing on july 14 !! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

From what Ive heard the sepcs are nearly identical except for the fac that the infuse has a 1.2GHz processor while the s2 has a 1.2GHz Dual Core (Way better for performance). So im hoping that Rogers gets the s2.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Totally agree. I got the Galaxy S, 6 months ago and really regret not waiting 'till the S2 came out.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I bet Rogers will not release it until the new iphone comes out..I bet They have a deal with Apple that they will not sell any phones spec'd higher than the current iphone... Really pisses me off that Rogers screwed up with htc first, now they never release good phones !

Definitely switching to Bell if Rogers doesn't announce some good phones this summer !
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

i can't believe Rogers hasnt announced they're releasing it.

Bell, Sasktel and Virgin have all said they're releasing next week.  Guess it's time to cancel my rogers cell and switch to Virgin.... would still take me a lot to switch back to bell.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is such garbage. I was expecting Rogers to beat Bell to the S II because Bell had the Atrix, now Bell's making Rogers look like fools.

This might be time for me to switch networks. Nonsense.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I've been waiting so long for a good smartphone on the rogers network. They keep pushing the iphone, which is pretty much all they have. But every time a good smartphone comes out they dont get it. If they dont end up getting this, i'll be trying to switch networks. They didn't get any of the good HTC's or the Atrix, all they have is the **bleep** iphone. Get some good hardware rogers!

Highlighted
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey everyone - this thread is getting a little off-topic. Please bring the discussion back to the S2.

Thanks! Smiley Happy