Samsung Galaxy s2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy s2

Please bring this out ASAP Rogers!

Waiting to find out if you will carry this phone is the only thing that is stopping me from going and getting an Atrix with Bell.

I Plan to Stick Around

According to all the "rumours" on the net , the S2 will arrive sometime in Q3 ( July - Sept ) . Canada may even get it before the States ? I've been waiting since February , I trust it'll be worth it ! Come on Rogers ! Give us "some Idea" as to when we can order this game-changer of a smartphone !

Thanks - WORKINGMAN !

I'm Here A Lot

My gut feeling is that Rogers will not be getting the S2.

Rogers just annouched they will be carrying the Samsung Infuse 4G, which is similar to the S2. I doubt they will carry both and compete with each other.

Maybe it's time to switch network....

I've Been Here Awhile

I have been reading on the internet that the Samsung Infuse 4G specs have yet to be released, meaning the Galaxy S2 COULD be the Infuse 4G .. but who knows!

Cmon Galaxy S2 .. whoever gets it, will get my 3 year plan! Mines up in a couple months, don't screw it up Rogers!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

I've seen the Infuse adverts on my U.S. T.V. stations . It's definitely NOT an  S2 !!! There's a few similarities , but again Not an S2 . I've been waiting since February & likewise , whoever offers the S2  first gets my business ! .

I've Been Here Awhile

I completely agree! I'm so sick of my iPhone, I have refused to upgrade since I got the 3G as all they do is give little upgrades and call out a revolution in the smartphone timeline ... it's all bs! Gimmie a Dual Core Galaxy S2 or I walk!

Even more funny, I just got a text saying I can upgrade for $0!!! Try to see what phones are available .. and it doesn't even work! GET YOUR **bleep** TOGETHER ROGERS OR I'M GONE!

I've Been Around

I think Rogers should get the Samsung Galaxy S2. It is the best phone on the market at the moment. There is too much hype for the iPhone. All the reviews are calling for the S2.

I've Been Around

Considering Rogers hasw always taken pride in being at the forefront of the best tech/network etc, it would be a huge blunder to not have this phone and instead try to pawn of the Infuse 4G just to try and show off LTE speeds.

I've been eligible for a smartphone HUP for months and didnt' care to have a smartphone or not. But this beast had me from the first rumour. I would seriously expect 249.99 on 3 year renewal and would be fine with that. I'm a strong believer that you get what you pay for. But if Rogers is as serious about "leading" the industry and "getting greatest phones", they had better step up with this device. Its already been confirmed for Bell and Sasktel so.... I really don't want to drop 600 - 700 for a phone, but I've had my eyes on this for long enough to know I want it. I love my plan and my service....now I want to love the phone.

Get it done guys and bring this in for your customers please.

I've Been Around

i just got news that bell is launching it on july 16th, i hope the same thing abt the rogers or better

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

It is now confirmed that the S2 will be available at Bell, Virgin, and Sasktel. No mention of Rogers....

Definitely time to switch network!

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats