cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!

Just a few moment ago Samsung announced their new devices. The Galaxy S6 & Galaxy S6 Edge. The Galaxy S6 packs a 5.1-inch QHD display, 3GB of RAM, Samsung’s own octa-core Exynos 7 chipset, 32 / 64 & 128GB of storage, and a 16MP camera in the back. The battery in the S6 is 2550mAh while the S6 Edge packs a slightly larger 2600mAh cell , Wireless charging  & Cat6 LTE. Both devices have the same internals but just the EDGE has a bigger batter & weights more. Samsung has tipped that the Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge will be released April 10th but we do not know if Rogers or any canadian carrier will be included in that date.

Once Rogers announces the device / pricing & reservation information, Log into My Roges - Product & Services - Device Reservation & make your pick. please post anything about both devices on here.

Also please use this format when writing down which device you got & what reservation number you have & color / model. This will be used to know each users information so we all know what model / color & device u got.

Phone -

Color -

Model ( GB) -

Reservation number -

Location -

Again thank you for coming on here & hope Rogers opens up the reservations soon!!! Also another note to make. I would HIGHLY suggest you pick a Rogers corporate store for your reservation as in the past with other reservations the third party Rogers store may not get the device when it ships out & they use a different warehouse. So it may be a hassle.

Also please not making a Reservation with Rogers does NOT mean you will be first on getting the device & does NOT garranty you will get the device at launch. You will need to put a $40 deposit down for them to hold the device for you BUT u get it back once the device has been shipped or the reservation has been cancelled.

Click HERE to check out the Rogers Resevations system FAQ.

Again please keep any questions about the S6 / S6 EDGE in this thread!! Thank you:)

***Edited Labels.***

1,932 REPLIES 1,932

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

poetic1743
I Plan to Stick Around

@kyleh wrote:

hi rogers davisville store called me at 3:25pm at said ready to be put up my samsung galaxy s6 edge  32gb black tommrrow

That's great! Hope you enjoy the phone when you get it. My store hasn't called me yet but I'm not worried because I will be at their doorstep first thing in the morning 🙂

saadgh
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know if we will get the wireless charger, should we ask for it? Or it will come with each phone?

saadgh
I Plan to Stick Around
It sounds like when you talk to any rogers store they don't want to give you the phone
In reality they could but they don't want
The release date is April 10 who cares even samsung dose not

saadgh
I Plan to Stick Around
If tomorrow someone from Roger will give me a hard time I will buy the phone open it and return it at the same time

Canadiver
I'm Here A Lot

Apparently Amanda signed for my 128gb edge this afternoon. Being only about 1km away I believe can smell it from here. Sadly as I am on the Rogers Next plan I believe that picking it up tomorrow will be difficult, because the one year mark is the day after. If anyone is in my position and decides to butt heads with the system and try and pick it up Friday anyway, please post your success or failure. Thanks in advance if you do.

Nina815
I Plan to Stick Around
so disappointed that mine is still open. You guys are sooo lucky!

AccordXTC
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Canadiver 

I too am on the Rogers Next. I agree I couldn't get a straight answer from anyone. Some told me I'd be able to pick it up and others said no. Im going to call the store tomorrow and see what they say. You'd think for 1 day Rogers wouldnt put up a stink. I will post tomorrow how that goes.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Nina815

Don't worry soon it will 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello saadgh

They can't. There is a block from head office that won't let any store sell it unless they do it in a different way which may result in the reps getting in trouble. The system won't allow them to do it unless it's on launch day and there is a $9,999 price tag until launch

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around

hi rogers davisville store called me at 3:25pm at said ready to be put up my samsung galaxy s6 edge  32gb black tommrrow

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hey guys!

So I got this in my email

" Hi D
Thanks for reserving the new Samsung Galaxy S6 edge with us. As a token of our appreciation, we’ll pick up the tab the next time you ride with Uber (up to a max of $30, anywhere Uber operates in Canada).1
And don’t forget to trade in your old phone for a credit (up to $250)2 that can be used towards the cost of your new smartphone! To learn more about our Trade Up program click here."

Very nice! :).

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around

hi i just got the same e-mail like you and plus  rogers davisville called me at 3:25pm ready for my samsung galaxy s6 edge 32gb tommrrow

DrMike
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@Meowmix wrote:

Thanks for reserving the new Samsung Galaxy S6 edge with us. As a token of our appreciation, we’ll pick up the tab the next time you ride with Uber (up to a max of $30, anywhere Uber operates in Canada).

Yeah I just got that one too. I would rather they sent me a bloody "we've shipped your phone" message. That's just rubbing salt in it 😉 

poetic1743
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix- I didn't get that email 😞

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

Please stop repeating your self. You said it many times and we read it.. Yes we know the store called u to tell u it's there :). That's good

candiman
I Plan to Stick Around

when i seen that roger email thought was  my tracking number finally coming til i open it up and was uber hahaha

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello candiman

Haha awww that's not good 😞

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around

sorry, i thought you didn't get the message

iam signing off and hope you guys joy your new toys aka samsung galaxy s6 edge

poetic1743
I Plan to Stick Around

@kyleh wrote:

sorry, i thought you didn't get the message

iam signing off and hope you guys joy your new toys aka samsung galaxy s6 edge

You too, It's been fun 🙂

candiman
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks Meowmix....good thing got that address finally worked out, called back and got a decent person that wanted to fix the problem. the address where was being ssent is close guess the other rogers in the town bought it out, so manager got on phone with the other rogers location to make sure my cell will be there not go to the other closed place. they said new location will call me tomorrow morning not sure that for the phone pickup or not, i hoping it is, if it is they by pass the tracking number all together for me lol i will cross my fingers

mrdrk123
I Plan to Stick Around

I just receieved a call from Rogers telling me its arrived but cant pick it up until tomorrow, but I forgot to ask if the package came with the charger too, if someone else receives a call later mind helping me ask haha