I have a new S6 and have some concerns/questions that could use some expert advice. Here goes:
1. The calendar app has no widget for an agenda, whereas the Note 4 and Note 4 edge do - what calendar do you recommend that has an agenda widget, supports multiple calendars and shows start and end times...hard to find.
2. Why can I not order my apps alphabetically?????
3. The Email app (native) when in conversation mode, truncates even a single message conversation so that you have to double tap it to open and read the full content. Note 4 does not do this - any advice or recommended email app for both Microsoft exchange and GMAIL support?
1. Yes that is correct. You will need to download a widget for the calender. Seems like Samsung took it off. Also if you are using a third party launcher this will happen too.
2. Samsung seems to have taken that out in some countries devices / software. No one in Canada has it & some in the states do not have this option. Many threads online will show u this. I am upset at this too but nothing Rogers can do unless they request Samsung to add it on the next update. Which is up to Samsung.
Thanks - it like many others is still missing the block view to show overlapping events...does everyone not have to be in 3 places at once like me?
@cfine 3 places at once? You might just be the only person, lol.
Hmm, I came across another possible option (aCalendar) for your calendar query see here.
I personally have never tried it myself (it is a third party app) but with all things considered it may be worth a try. It seems to have the “overlapping events” capability you seek.
Give it a try and let the community know how it works for you.
Hope it helps!