Sadly no:(. If you are lucky it will ship out tomorrow for Monday or Monday for Tuesday
ahh not what I like to hear but thanks for the info. I'm getting it shipped to Whitby. is it too late to cancel the res and just try to pickup a non-reserved unit at store opening? I don't mind missing out on the 2000 Rogers points and $50 card. (I'd still get my $40 reservation fee back though, right?)
I would highly suggest keeping the reservation just incase you do not get one at the store tomorrow. This way you have this one as a back up. Its always a good thing to keep it just in case.
No you can not:( If your status says IN PROGRESS you will have to wait until it says SHIPPED to get the $40 back. You can not cancel it if it says IN PROGRESS. 😞
Another 600 Charcoal Black units just got filled.
My position dropped from 660s to 60s now.
That means about 2,000 Charcoal Black orders have already been filled or moved out of "Open" status.
It's 1:09 am Friday morning and I just received a text BY Rogers followed by an email with tracking info from UPS. My phone is currently in concord, ontario which is just outside Toronto where I live so I should get mine in the morning.