Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnonymousUser
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

There's no way it will ship tonight since you just went In Progress. It should ship out tomorrow however for arrival Monday, depending on where you're located.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pmarcelo

Sadly no:(. If you are lucky it will ship out tomorrow for Monday or Monday for Tuesday

pmarcelo
I've Been Here Awhile

ahh not what I like to hear but thanks for the info. I'm getting it shipped to Whitby. is it too late to cancel the res and just try to pickup a non-reserved unit at store opening? I don't mind missing out on the 2000 Rogers points and $50 card. (I'd still get my $40 reservation fee back though, right?)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pmarcelo

I would highly suggest keeping the reservation just incase you do not get one at the store tomorrow. This way you have this one as a back up. Its always a good thing to keep it just in case.

No you can not:( If your status says IN PROGRESS you will have to wait until it says SHIPPED to get the $40 back. You can not cancel it if it says IN PROGRESS. 😞

vpdp
I've Been Here Awhile

My has been in progress for two days going in three .... Guess I won't be getting any and now I don't know if I want it.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello vpdp

Some users get their shipping notification during the middle of the night. If u see by morning u never got anything and still want the phone, go to the store and get it or wait until next week to get it.
skomes
I Plan to Stick Around

Another 600 Charcoal Black units just got filled.

My position dropped from 660s to 60s now. 

That means about 2,000 Charcoal Black orders have already been filled or moved out of "Open" status. 

vbulario
I Plan to Stick Around

It's 1:09 am Friday morning and I just received a text BY Rogers followed by an email with tracking info from UPS. My phone is currently in concord, ontario which is just outside Toronto where I live so I should get mine in the morning.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello skomes

That's good tho!:)
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello vbulario

Very nice! You shall get it in in little over 9.5 hrs!