Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Meowmix, sorry to take your time but i need to ask you again about the mini SD card you can put in the galaxy s5, I install a 32 gb card ( for the second time) and after a few days  the phone send me a message of NO CARD installed, and i loose all the info in the card again.... now any idea why the rejection of the card? maybee is too big? any help? thanks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello barbas

The S5 can take up to 128GB Micro SD card. Your card isn't to big. It either is having issues or is not certified to work for the S5 (some Sd cards have issues like this) try to do a factory reset on the micro sd card and then try it again.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok thanks ...........factory reset to the card?mmmmm how?lol  sorry my friend not to tech expert here

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello barbas

Go into Settings - Storage - Format SD card. This will erase everything in the card and bring it back to factory state on how the card was when u bought it.

If this doesn't fix it, then ur only option would be is try another Micro SD card and see if that works.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks a millon my friend you are the best advise for us in the net, i will let you know tomorrow.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello barbas

You are welcome! Hope it works without issues! Yes let us know and hopefully it doesn't do this again
I Plan to Stick Around

I am reporting back, I try to format the 32gb sd card but the phone tell me it is not inserted( was) so I try to do something with the card in my pc and do not recogniced the card, I insert another card in the phone and have no problem to use it. So the 32gb card is dead, I will buy another big tomorrow ad see, thanks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello barbas

Yeah it seems the card is having issues working on the S5. Some cards have this issue. Make you its a class 10 Micro SD card as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi fellows hope you guys enjoying your new GS5....
I have 1 question... Did you guys get the price match thing? 229$ instead of 249$? I just checked my bills and they didn't apply it om my account, i still see 249,99$... Is this normal?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Pelz

Mine shows $229 on my bill. Mind you at the store the rep did call in to the centre for them to do it and left a note on my account saying about it just in case it doesn't go threw. Call Rogers and speak to them about it