Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FrankeyH
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

I was just wondering how long it takes for the shipping email to be sent out? I got a text from rogers saying they've sent a confirmation and tracking details to me yesterday but I still have not received it yet.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello FrankeyH

There is a problem with the emails going out contact the store and see if they received it.
FrankeyH
I Plan to Stick Around

Does the phone get shipped with the case because I called to ask and they said they don't have stock of the watch and case 😞 looks like I have to hunt down another rogers store.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello FrankeyH

No it does not. The watches and cases are storey inventory. If the store is sold out, the store you are at has to call the closest Rogers store to them and see if they have any in stock.
Pelz
I Plan to Stick Around

It will ship with the case, when they called me to pick up my device they clearly said you also have a case that came with the phone... And there was a little sticker on the Sview case box that says " A gift for you. thanks for reserving your device".... Im pretty sure it will come with it if not then yes you'll have to hunt for it... If the store don't have any watches left they can send you to a next store that have in stock...
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Pelz

Depends on how many the warehouse has. I have read a fee posts on RFD and Facebook that some got tge phone but no case came with it and the store had to give the cases instead. If the warehouse has no cases, it will slip a note saying for the store to give them and they will be reimbursed.

As for the watch, it doesn't come with the phone AS tge watch is for ANYONE that is getting the S5 on a 2 year term. So if the store doesn't have any, they can be nice enough to call another store and see or have u go to that store and see. Remember not all stores operate the same.
Pelz
I Plan to Stick Around

That makes sense... I know the watch don't come with the phone... Sorry if im confusing things....
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Pelz

No worries! Just wanted a clarify it so others don't get confused :).
FrankeyH
I Plan to Stick Around

Can I pick up a watch at any rogers store because I went to the one at oakridge and they said that I had to pick it up at the store I bought the phone from... which sort of seems unfair since the one I bought it at ran out of stock.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello FrankeyH

In order for that to happen, the store you do the upgrade with which has no watches has to call the other store and make arrangements for you to pick it up at that store. That is how it works.