Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
td66
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

The release date is today. I just picked mine up at the Rogers store in Ottawa. The store at the end of Bank street which in my opinion is the best Rogers store in Ottawa. I also picked up the Gear 2 NEO for $49.99. 

JustinGTP
I'm Here A Lot

Anyone successfully price matching telus at 229 plus 20 dollars off with the 2000 points from rogers rewards?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello G_Money 

Yours will most likely be shipped either tonight or next week. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 

Very nice! Mine said tracking is not available and now changed and said it was delivered to the store at 12:52pm. Will pick it up after work

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!

So I got the S5!!. They did give me the watch for $50 + I got the price match from Telus price:). I haven't opened it up yet but you can get the watch and the price match!!.

I am loving this device!!!

EDIT - I got a official S-view case for half price off and I got a second case mate case 🙂

Scas
I Plan to Stick Around

I called the store and they say they cant do anything.   They just got an email from head office saying the release date was delayed.

They will call me on Monday if my handset comes in.  

Luckly I have been a long term customer of Rogers.   By now I an used to major dissapointments from them.  

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Scas

Tell them to show u the email or else u will contact head office. This isn't true and they are making it up. I asked the store I was at the they even told me it's not true. I called another 4 stores and same thing. The launch has NOT BEEN delayed.
JustinGTP
I'm Here A Lot

Did you have to get the new share plan to get the watch for 50?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JustinGTP

Nope as my plan was $65. So it didn't matter for me but in order to get the upgrade done and the watch ur plan must be $60+.

The watch comes only in black. As for the $50 Mastercard, u don't need to apply for anything. They give u the information on how to get it. I did it already and I have $50 in my sure tap wallet. BTW in order to use the sure tap wallet and $50 they will need to activate the Sure tap sim card. It comes with the phone. The old sim cards do not work with it.
aahaji
I'm Here A Lot

How do they verify the $50 credit. Does it work by checking your rogers myaccount or phone?