Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Hello AnonymousUser

What number were you? Yeah it's been like this for a while with most reservations. It seems that it is becoming a nuisance.
ctjm
I Plan to Stick Around

ctjm
I Plan to Stick Around

Within seconds of my last post I get an email saying it is being shipped. Let's hope for tomorrow so I can play with it all weekend!!!!!
dubq91
I Plan to Stick Around

As did mine. But no info on ups yet

wally7766
I've Been Around

MeowMix,

Just a quick question! I live in St.John's... Rogers isn't that popular here due to service sucks outside the city.
Anyhow Are the Rogers stores going to be selling the S5 to the public tomorrow and will they all get shipments for sale tomorrow launch date. Just wondering cause I called tonight Thursday and they didn't have anything had of yet. Called BestBuy, Target & Wireless wave and they all got shipments for Bell nothing for Rogers. Think they will get any for Rogers tomorrow ?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ctjm & budq91

Told you guys it would go out tonight:). All IN PROGRESS devices should have been shipped out by tonight for delivery tomorrow :).

As for the UPS tracking number. UPS updates their site within 10pm - 12am with updates so that is when you will see it on there. UPS never updates via real time updating.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wally7766

Yes they will but the stores will have limited devices on had. Stores in Toronto are getting 5-7 of the Black & White ones. It seems they are only getting a hand full
pmarcelo
I've Been Here Awhile

I started out at 1830 last week. I was 387 about 3 hours ago. Just got In Progress status within the past hour.

For those that started out below 1400 since last week, what are your statuses showing? Wondering what the likelyhood of me getting my device tomorrow will be considering I'm only getting In Progress status now and so late.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pmarcelo

You will get yours mid next week most likely Tuesday or Wednesday. They do not ship during the weekends.

Mine was #8 & i was IN PROGRESS until last night when it shipped.
pmarcelo
I've Been Here Awhile

ahh no chance of express shipment early tomorrow morning?