Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Hello MANDROID

Once your IN PROGRESS You lose the number!:). Don't worry it should ship out
dubq91
I Plan to Stick Around

Mines still in progress for over 24 hrs now. Theres no way that shipping from (im assuming5toronto) toronto to winnipeg is going to happen overnight and get it in the afternoon. Why not send the farther ones away first? 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dubq91

Actually they do. It's called EXPRESS shipping. They use that for next day delivery. They always have. It's first come first serve basis doesn't work the way up you said. Any ore order is like this.
JustinGTP
I'm Here A Lot

I'm at position 47 and "open"

I guess I did not make the first shipment. Oh well.

When I reserved mine I was initially 1500 something. Talked to the store I reserved at and he was told on a conference call that the stock for the S5 is low this year.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JustinGTP

That is correct. Telus put on their site that they had limited stock for the S5. This isn't a Rogers problem, it seems Samsung is shipping low amounts to the carriers..
Jaquelin
I've Been Here Awhile

when i looked up my tracking number it said delay Smiley Sad

i guess im not getting it 2moro? 

i can understand since its shipping from ONT and im in BC

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jaquelin

UPS has it so it could be delayed so it can go to the store tomorrow. My guess is that but no one knows.:(
I've Been Here Awhile

I am in position 787. My status still says open. Any idea based on prior phone launches when I could expect to approx. receive the phone?

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

I was #20 and got my tracking 2 days ago, my package was picked up just now and it'll arrive on the 14th. Remember meowmix when i told you i never get my phone on launch day even if i was #1 on the list? Here is another great example. I will go to my local rogers store and get it anyways tomorrow.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 260405501

Most likely will get some shipments either tomorrow or Monday. Depending when and how many Samsung sends.