Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Psychspirit
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Just checked. I'm at 737 open.
AnonymousUser
I'm a Senior Contributor

You won't get any email updates until after the phone launches since your place in line doesn't really change until the product comes in and starts being shipped.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Psychspirit

You were supposed to get a email just updating you on your number and saying how u reserved it and still reserved. Other then that the next email u get will be when it ships out. When the status changes to IN PROGRESS It won't email u.
timbro
I've Been Here Awhile

I am in position 206 charcoal and still open. No emails whatsoever have been received thus far.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello timbro

The emails we got is because we reserved it weeks.ago in February. You will only receive a shipment email unless they send u a email telling u about its backlogged or something.
ctjm
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,  question for you.  When the reservation went live i reserved a galaxy s5 as a new device,  as I intend on passing down my s4 to my son,  given contract terms remain.  I recieved an email confirmation and indicated I was #2 for a black device.  When i sign in to my rogers,  my reservation doesnt show up.  It will only show if i click on the email link. Should I be concerned that I am lost in the system.?  Or is this typical for adding a new device through reservation?  Assuming u know??? 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ctjm

That's how it works. When u are doing it as a new line and new device, it won't show it unless u click the email link. That's how the reservation works like that for new lines.

If u did it as a upgrade on ur line, it should show it.
vpdp
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone not in a "open" status and has changed to something different

I figure with me being 1122 person I wont be getting on this friday lol

futurezach
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm 153 and still in open status.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!

Whoever wants to get the Galaxy Gear Neo is in for a surprise. Rogers just posted this on their Web page for the S5

"Bonus Offer
Starting April 11, 2014, purchase and activate a new Samsung GALAXY S5 on select 2-year plans and get the brand new Gear 2 Neo for only $49.99(MSRP $219.99).

Exclusively at Rogers."

Also I am #8 and still OPEN for Black.