Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Hello v2

Haha i am still #8 in line. I can't wait until it comes out tho!
Jayv1971
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey meowmix just a quick question do u know much the phone itself is gonna cost cuz Im doing a early upgrade for it and also im #180 in line is that a good spot will I be on the first batch at all? Thx
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jayv1971

Most likely the phone should be $699 outright and the 2 year term price is $249.99. You need to calculate the cost of the upgrade fee and the 2 year price and see which is lower.
Jayv1971
I Plan to Stick Around

Thx meowmix and as for my position lol just to excited
joeyma1996
I'm Here A Lot

Hey, I know the GS5 has 2 types of processors: the octa core one and the snap dragon one. Which processor will Canada receive?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello joeyma1996

We have the Snapdragon 801 processor. We don't have the octa core.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jayv1971

You are welcome!! 🙂
barbas
I Plan to Stick Around

quik question if I wanna trade my s4, how i do that? I take my phone to rogers directly? same one can explain please, thanks.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello barbas

You have to take it to the store when you are going to do the upgrade. Once you go get the S5, tell them you are giving your S4 for a trade in. They will check the S4 out & see if it works / any damage & such. Once they do they will give you a amount for the trade it. A Rogers S4 can get up too $150 trade in value. It all depends on the phone & how it is.

RogersTrade-Up

Congratulations! The trade-up value of your Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M Rogers/Fido may be:

$150.00

https://rq.rogerstrade.com/devices/25930

AnonymousUser
I'm a Senior Contributor

Ya, when you're upgrading to the S5, you would have your S4 with you, and you can check the trade value ahead of time by openinng your browser on your phone and going to http://www.rogers.com/tradeupquote

Not every store can do trades, so check for details on rogers.com for the trade up, you can search for stores that support this option as well. Make sure you backup your data and wipe it before giving it to the store.

Looks like Meow beat me... 🙂