cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Canuck604
I Plan to Stick Around

I think it's only the white ones for business who have started to go in progress. I'm #65 now due to cancellations. Let me know when your status changes 🙂 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello subzer

Like Canuck604 said, some business clients have gone in prigress already only white tho

ex-28
I Plan to Stick Around

for those in winnipeg looking , take a peek at wireless ect  at the costco stores , i picked mine up at 11am on release day from regent location , they had 20 in stock

they also offer the extended warrenty for $50 ,    but you can actually make money on this one.

pay the $50 at costco , you then get it credited back on your next bill from rogers.  (so now your even)

if you dont use the warrenty   2 yrs later you get a $50 cash card for costco.

also on new activations you will also get a $50 cash card ,     and if you go with a friend you should get the $25 referal costco cash card.

not to bad a deal.....

itplus1
I'm Here A Lot

Oh my good god still the same number and open. -_- When am I even gonna see my status change.....

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello itplus1

When Samsung ships more devices to Rogers. That is when.

Blacknighteen86
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey, so i just heard that ATT is getting the 32gb model of the S$ for mid may release. I thought North America wasnt getting the 32/64gb versions.

any news on rogers getting this? mind you i am happy with my 16gb S4 with a 16gb card in it (looking for a good priced 64gb card under $50 bucks).

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Blacknighteen86

There is no word if Canada will be getting the 32GB yet. Samsung Canada or the carriers will announce it IF they will carry it.

boomer5
I Plan to Stick Around

Any update on shipments in near future?

asdfqwer334_--
I've Been Here Awhile

Mine just went from 700 and some placement with status OPEN to no placement and in progress.  Good or bad news, I'm not sure.

good news. I'm in progress now too though.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello itplus1

Good to hear. It takes 1-3 business days for it to ship

I called Rogers to cancel my pre-order (NOT reservation) and they're telling me that they have no information regarding my order when I was given an order number, yet they charged my credit card. I found some phones at my local Rogers store but I want to cancel my pre-order that has not even been shipped yet, but now they're telling me that they can't even find my order!!

itplus1
I'm Here A Lot
Meow mix thanks for being so helpful throughout

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello itplus1

You are welcome 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello margarita-12

All pre orders done online the reps over the phone can NOT see them. You will have to reject the package when UPS brings it and just call up Rogers later telling them that.

I was given that option, but I rather not pay Rogers twice. If they can't even see that I've ordered it, how can they process it? Makes no sense to me. But anyway, I was told it would be dealt with in 3-5 business days and I will be receiving an email confirmation of my cancellation. Great, I get to wait another week!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello margarita-12

You do not pay twice as UPS will return it back to Rogers. Like i said the pre orders are dealt with a different way and reps can NOT see that. Its a whole different department which has gives no info out to the call centers.

That is good, they escalated it so now it will be canceled for sure!

sudzer
I'm Here A Lot

Mine just went from...

In Progress(Pre Fullfilment) ---.> In Progress

then

In Progress ---> In Progress(Activation)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello subzer

Yea you reserved it threw the Business reservation

Wafflescake
I'm Here A Lot

How do I know if im getting my business ordered Samsung galaxy s4. Rogers didn't send me an email to my email saying its in progress and or shipping.

#WAITING 4 S4

was 700 OPEN this morning. in progress tonight Smiley Very Happy