cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

dont go to the north york area lol stay away! honestly especially yorkdale, its the closest to my work fortunately Smiley Mad

BillTheGreat
I Plan to Stick Around
zomg home with the S4
swag on high

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

JUUUUST called Yorkdale. Said they couldnt hold it cause it was the launch date but they haven't sold much and got a few 😮 if anyone goes there........

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello BillTheGreat

Good to hear!. How do you like it so far?

I will be giving my S4 still sealed to my sister as a gift. She needs a phone & i can get one anytime i want so this one is for her!

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Glad you took my decision~~

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Max_Distance

Told you they had:). Yea they most likely will not hold it at launch but it was worth a try 😛

jmgreen
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi

I pre ordered (ie new to rogers) I've not been able to tell my order number or status. However I had been getting emails stating that my order was backordered every second day for the lst 2 weeks. Tuesday I recieved my last one, does that mean something? Would I not get anymore notices until it actually shipped?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jmgreen

As a pre order, you will not be able to see a status or number like reservations can. It means yours may be shipped out or should be shipped out soon.

BillTheGreat
I Plan to Stick Around
@meowmix
i haven't been playing with it too much yet. Still doing the basic setting up of accounts and such
Sim card still isn't active in it

jmgreen
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks for the info.

Vess
I'm Here A Lot

future shop is the way to go.....just picked mine upSmiley LOL....at least you'll now have one more pre order to cancelled for those that cant find one.

DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around

YEAH!!!

Just picked mine up at the local Rogers store.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello DemiAlbedo

Good to hear!. Enjoy it:)

cloverrea
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys,

Got my black s4 wednesday and I am in love with it. I hope everyone who is going to a store today to pick it up are able to get it! I may just leave my boyfriend for it 😛 Definitely worth the wait!

civeta
I've Been Around
Rogers on Davie/jervis in Vancouver only had one black one in stock. Most likely gone by now

DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around

Phone is wicked, but I'm curious.

The Rogers rep said my new phone would have the same phone number and everything, but right now it is not able to make calls or anything. 

It was not a simple SIM switch, he had to put a new SIM on it. WIll the phone eventually switch over?

cloverrea
I Plan to Stick Around

Demi,

Give it a little while, like about 1/2 an hour... to an hour.. sometimes it takes a bit with a phone switch over. I have experienced that before.

jmgreen
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know if anyone has received a preorder phone yet (ie new to rogers)? If so when was it preordered.

DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around

@ cloverrea

Alright I will give it awhile longer.

The phone picture in my account appears to recognize I now have the samsung, so I guess that is good.

I guess I can fill the time with adding my music and contacts to my new phone.

wendecena
I've Been Here Awhile

so i just got a confirmation that my ph was delivered. now do i jus wait for the store rep to call me for pick up or can i call them just to chk what's happening? (cant u guys tell im excited to play with the s4 too?!! lol)

and how mch do you guys think it will cost for an early upgrade? (an estimate is good I just wana have an idea what to expect) 😛

thanks!

Bugblndr
I Plan to Stick Around

It depends on how long until you've filled your contract.  I know for me, my early upgrade fee is $90.