cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

If yours shipped last night, you should have gotten a UPS tracking number. Check that.

Dear Meowmix

ok i used geekbench 2 and i got Quad core Samsung @ 1.89GHz and i used Vellamo and got the board as snapdragon and CPU as Quard-core 1890MHz and plus i searched that the snap dragon variant model number is GT-I9505 but mine is SGH-1337M? Do you know anything about this?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello peifen

The SGH-1337M & GT-I9505 are the same but different model numbers. I can confirm the SGH-1337M has a 1.9Ghz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 SoC w/ Adreno 320 GPU on it. MobileSyrup is a trusted website where they give the correct info. . If you want & have any concerns about this, Contact Samsung.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/05/01/samsung-galaxy-s4-review-video/

pooo
I'm Here A Lot
how do I change my screen name lol

pooo
I'm Here A Lot

also I called a couple rogers plus stores (the ones that would actually answer the phone before opening hours) and both reps said they have not yet recieved GS4 shipment for todays launch. (not the reserved ones)

jacobharasimo
I Plan to Stick Around
So anyone wanna share where in TO they may have devices?

Will futureshop and bestbuy most likely have stock today?

pooo
I'm Here A Lot
...they were hoping the shipments would come this morning?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jacobharasimo

Try the York mills Rogers store & the Rogers store at Bloor underneath the Rogers tower. They both had around 5 devices left.

DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around

A lot of the Rogers stores I called said the same thing. That they only had preserved phones and not actual walk-in phones available for sale, but they said they would be getting a shipment today.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello pooo

Some stores may get the devices around non as UPS drops them off then. The stores do NOT know when UPS will drop off devices or what devices they will bring.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello DemiAlbedo

That is correct. The stores do NOT get notified when UPS will ship devices to the stores or what devices. Head office does not let the stores know this stuff. There is a reason behind it.

jacobharasimo
I Plan to Stick Around
Meowmix I'm somewhat new to TO. Did u mean 333 bloor?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Jacobharasimo

Yup that is the store. Just called now & said they had a few & got sold. They should be getting some in within the next few hours.

That store gets more devices then any other Rogers store.

jacobharasimo
I Plan to Stick Around
I didn't think stores opened till 10. Wow

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jacobharasimo

They do NOT but i was able to get threw to the store reps as one of my buddies works there. The walk in phones they had were sold to a few Rogers clients ( Workers in the tower). The store does this as head office is above.

The store opens at 10am but he did say they should have some S4's coming in.He did say that for sure today they will get some & most stores would get them in. If the store does not get any in today, he said that is because the store is low traffic store OR it could be that UPS will bring it to them Monday.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello pooo

Nice name btw:P. You can contact a Rogers mod on here & they will be able to change that for you.

jacobharasimo
I Plan to Stick Around
I called the same store and was told all they ever received was pre-order stock. So strange that the reps give such conflicting answers.

What about futureshop and bestbuy? Are they suposto launch in store today as well?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jacobharasimo

Reps do this at times. This is why most reps i do not believe unless i know them.

You will need to call Future shop & Best buy about that. They have that answer. Yes they are supposed to launch it today as well. How many devices they have? No one knows unless you call & they tell you.

FelipeVancim
I Plan to Stick Around
I also called 333 bloor st and they said they don't have any device. They will be getting it today.
Do you guys know any store in dt with stock.?

yes, i was also wondering about FS and BB, think they will have walkin phones today?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello FelipeVancim

You need to call them. No one will know unless we call.