cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Jayv1971
I Plan to Stick Around

well before i could say anything the rep said to get it tomorrow should i call the store back?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Jayv1971

I would suggest calling back & asking for the store manager. Explain to them that a Rogers official rep went live on the Rogers red board page said you guys can pick it up. Here is the website as well.

http://redboard.rogers.com/2013/samsung-galaxy-s4-now-available-for-reservation-and-pre-order/

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
Reserved Devices

Samsung Galaxy S4 Black Mist 16GB
Black Mist 16GB

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

You already said this before. Yes it shipped. You will get it tomorrow.

dao
I Plan to Stick Around

im on the second batch list and it's shipped, cant wait to get it tomorrow!!

will there be any cases available as well?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello dao

That is good to hear!. I am guessing all the second batches will be shipped tonight & go out tomorrow. 🙂

Corporate Rogers stores should have a few cases around. Authorized stores i do not know but should

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
im on the first batch list and it's shipped, cant wait to get it tomorrow!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

You are on the second batch. You will get it tomorrow. Have fun with it:)

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
how do you know

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

Once Rogers will give it to UPS, they will ship it to the store tomorrow morning / afternoon. You will get it tomorrow.

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
thanks

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

You are welcome!

AaronZz
I've Been Around

Hello Meowmix

I preordered my Samsung Galaxy S4 Black Mist on April 20th and I live in Ottawa, I am currently number 393 on the waiting list, and my status has been: OPEN the whole time, when do you think I will receive my phone?

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
how do you know all these things for rogers

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello AaronZz

You will most likely need to wait for the third or forth batch depending on how many units Samsung ships to Rogers. Most likely sometime next week it will change to IN PROGRESS

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

I have been on the forums for the past 2 & half years + with my other account as well. The other account had to be closed as i forgot the email & password so i made this one.

I have handled most of the reservation threads on here & answered way to many questions in which i have learned many things & all. I also have a few close relatives that work for Rogers & so i know many things from them as well.

In the end, i know more things & can help out more then i used to before. I am able to help out & answer most of the Rogers wireless questions people have.

Remember i do this on my own time & i do not get paid for all this. Something not a lot of people will do.

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
ok cool

peifen
I'm Here A Lot

I know this is the wrong thread but i got my S4 on tuesday and i did a benchmark test and it says my phone is running a Quad - Core ARMv7 Processor. I thought US and Canada got the Snapdragon 600 processor. I just wanted to know what the specs for the ARMv7 processor is since I can't find any info onliine? thanks and sorry this is on wrong threadSmiley Happy

Rich777
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Meow,

Will the stores have received their shipments for launch by the end of today, and if so, will the devulge how many of each color they received to customers. If a busy store or a futureshop gets day 10 of each and a store that is small and not busy receives five, i would line up at the later.

Just wondering if there are any rules as to giving out this info to customers. Cancelled my pre order as i'm still number 695. Brought work laptop home and will work from home tomorrow so that I can get this phone before vacation.

Thanks

hurueteruz
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to find Rogers PLUS locations? I am a business customer and was told that only Rogers plus locations would be able to process the business plans. Using the rogers store locator and checking off small businesses only gives me 5 pages of authorized dealers and google maps isn't reliable either.

Thanks

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Rich777

It all depends where the store is located & how much traffic the store gets. Smaller stores get around 5-10 units where high end traffic stores get around 5-20+ sometimes.

They can only give this info out if the store Manager lets the reps do it. It is a rule but its up to each store manager if they want to give the info out.

If you want, go early as 7-8am at your local store & get one. You can try calling in now & seeing if they can tell you.