cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

Its the second batch that was shipped out. Third batch is still in progress.

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

@kyleh

Both of those batches have been shipped as of yesterday. Its confirmed you're trolling now.

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

Haven't been moved at all, Still #294 OPEN. Third batch needs to come nowwwww

dgee15
I've Been Here Awhile

I received a message monday saying it was shipped and another one yesterday saying they got it in montreal and i would get it before 6:30 pm today. I reserved it online and i think the store is a autorized dealer

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

@dgee15

Go in and get your phone. If they give trouble, tell them that the rogers redboard online issued reps to let S4 preorders go before the release date once its in

Griffin
I've Been Here Awhile

Since the release of batch two I've slowly been moving up the queue thanks to people canceling I'm assuming.  I went from 1280 to current position of 1261.  So I encourage everyone to cancel their reservations so I can move up otherwise I'm not seeing mine for weeks!  LOL

@Meowmix: I had to laugh when I saw your lunch post.  You know you can eat more than fries!  I say this as I am eating my cucumber and tomato salad now... Smiley Wink

AnonymousUser
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Hate to break it to you guys, but I doubt there are any more batches this week, if there were, you'd likely be in progress by now so that the product would arrive in time for tomorrow's official launch day.

beckers22
I Plan to Stick Around

@jaznjai wrote:

Has anyone who preordered through Rogers Authorized Dealer got their phone yet?

I have the worst possible situation happen to me. The location I was suppose to pick up my phone moved a week before the release date. Unfortunately, Rogers has no control over these things and apparently does not need to update their contact information. I had tried to contact this pick up location for three consecutive days with no one answering the phone. At this point, all I am told is they are sorry the phone needs to be re-routed to a different location. As for the arrival of the phone, it apparently takes 2 to 3 business [from the date the phone arrives at the authorized dealer warehouse] to be shipped out. UPS will also be delivering the phones to these dealer and it apparently may take up to 4 to 5 business to delilver 15 kilometres.

I am so fed up with this kind of service. There is simply no control over what and how these authorized dealer conduct their business. I have tried to voice this complaint to Rogers but was returned with their sol called "solutions" forced down my throat.  I have a better chance getting my phone from a shack in the middle of the Rockies then picking it up from Rogers.

i'm in the same boat as you...i'm wondering if we have the same store lol (i'm in richmond hill)

anyway, when i found out the store moved, i called another location and they said they will call the "warehouse" and re-route it to them so i can go pick it up fromn them...my phone arrived at the warehouse on tuesday and i just got a call from the location i'm picking it up from earlier telling me the phone has arrived.  so i will be getting it today.  🙂

good luck to you, i hope you will get it today or tomorrow

DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around
I agree, I don't think there will be any more batches for reserved people this week.

Good thing I went to a Rogers store at lunch and confirmed everything I need in order to just pick it up one tomorrow morning as a walk-in.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Agreed. It does not seem like they will get any today unless by luck they get a few from Samsung. Most likely next week more come in

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

Lol... thats gotta be a joke? so what, they stop producing more batches because they cant meet the deadline but they cant continue to try and make it for people that are still reserved and waiting? sad.

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

@DemiAlbedo

How did you do this? how are you guarenteed a device tomorrow???

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Max_Distance

He never said that. He just said he went to the store to know what he needs for tomorrow to bring.

DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Max_Distance

I'm leaving for Vacation May 7th, so I won't be around when the phones gets delivered to the store.

So I went to the Rogers store I scheduled the phone to be delivered and explained my issue. I showed the manager a copy of my reservation and my plane ticket.

So they are going to hold onto a phone for me for tomorrow and when mine arrives they are going to go ahead and immediately resell it.

They were really nice about it, but I have to get the phone first thing in the morning since they will be busy (Said I need to get it within the first 10 minutes of them opening, yeah no problem there Smiley Tongue)

By first "10 minutes" i think he just means don't show up four hours after  open and them to still be holding onto it for me.

DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around

It's not a "guarantee" just an extra little effort they took to try and help out. Still my responsibility to get there in a timely manner.

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
I went to the Rogers store at davisville in Toronto and they do not know the launch date is and if they got the shipments of samsung galaxy s4

Sheerluck
I Plan to Stick Around
I contacted two Plus stores and one Futureshop seller (all east end Toronto)...none had received any Rogers S4 shipments...all said they were expected yesterday. There was 1 S4 available for Telus.

DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't understand how there are so many reports of Rogers store without any stock for tomorrow, it doesn't make sense. . .

Rogers/Samsung are going to take a huge hit tomorrow if they don't have any phones to sell on opening day.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

Stop trolling. I called again and they said tomorrow

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

Whats ticking me off even more is how many S4's im seeing on Kijiji for Rogers yet none can be in stock in stores. The reps are too busy selling them for profit lmfao.......

DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Max_Distance

hahahhahaha, money is what makes the world go round.