cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Jayv1971

It depends what store you picked. If you picked a corporate Rogers store then yes. Id you picked a Rogers authorized dealership then no. You will need to wait for them to get it from their warehouse. This has been explained before as well

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Blacknighteen86

No you will need to send it via this website. It will take 6-8 weeks to get it AFTER u submit it.

https://www.rogerspromotions.com/galaxys4gift/step_1.php

For the Google card 

i belive this is the info you are looking for 

You will need to submit the form for it. Here is the link

https://www.rogerspromotions.com/galaxys4gift/step_1.php

After you submit it, this is how long it takes 

"Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Limit one voucher per mobile number. Not redeemable/refundable for cash and may not be combined with any other offer. Voucher must be entered into your Google Play™ account by September 30, 2013 for it to remain valid."

Meowmix--- you beat me to it  was trying to help you out a bit 

pjavr
I Plan to Stick Around
GOT MINE 🙂
Black mist... but they gave me white charger and earphones with that

Blacknighteen86
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks to both of you for your quick assisstance. I went to the website and you have to pick you imei digi (fill in the remaning 7 digits yourself) from this menu list.

i was having an issue with entering my IMEI number... silly me i was using my old phones IMEI. lol.

Thanks again for your help Meowmix (from the begining) and to every one thats assisting on this forum.

im off to play with my new baby.. muwhahahaha

Kakarot
I Plan to Stick Around
I'm in Winnipeg, does anyone know of some stock!?!?

GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around
After playing for hours, I like it a lot... its battery is just ok... nowhere near my iPhone battery life though. Features are great though.... having only 8 gigs free on a 16 gig phone isn't fantastic

FelipeVancim
I Plan to Stick Around
Anyone who pre order got the phone shipped?
I chatted with the reps today and they said my phone was shipped and I asked the track number and they said the track number is not available yet. Is it possible?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Kakarot

The stores will not have store until Friday and no one knows how units they will gut around 5-20 units per store.
I'm

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello FelipeVancim

Sometimes its known that pre orders for a new phone, they may not give you the tracking number and make u wait until UPS shows up at yout door.

I have heard of few cased this happening. Also which reps did you speak to? Normal reps have no way of knowing.

Kakarot
I Plan to Stick Around
Anyone in Winnipeg want to sell me theirs? Hahha, man I hate waiting! Kakarot.kijiji
At gmail if any sellers!!

Ps thx Meow

ex-28
I Plan to Stick Around

im in peg as well waiting, 534 on waiting list . so no idea when mine will be in 😞

1 Q ,   is the price $249.99 and youg et the mail in rebate ?   so it bring it to $199

but on a new contract    dont you also get a mail in rebate so phone is  only $149.99 ?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello ex-28

No new activations pay $199 upfront vs existing customers pay $249 but with the mail in rebate its $199

New customers do not get the mail in rebate

swooshy
I Plan to Stick Around

Picked up mine a while ago from authorized dealer.  Mine was the only one they got.

chadkless
I Plan to Stick Around

im still 60 and it still says open

Rich777
I've Been Here Awhile

Order about to be Cancelled, thanks for nothing agian Floppers. Glad I pre ordered so i can get it before I left for vacation on Monday. Now my unit will show up while I'm on vacation and they will only hold it for three days then give it to someone else. Glad I put in the effort to reserve a device a month in advance. Lol. I guess I could try not to get my work done before I leave and go wait in front of a store when they open tomorrow...oh wait...I can't ...because I have to be responsible at my job and do the things I have commited to.

If only someone at Rogers felt this way about their Job and commitments.

Kakarot
I Plan to Stick Around
Again, I will buy a winnipeggers s4 and then you can have mine when it arrives!! Cheaper 😉

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Rich777

Actually on the Rogers Reservation FAQ it says the store must hold it for 7 days before they sell it to someone else. You can contact the store manager and see if they can hold it longer. Explain all this to them

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello chadkless

That is because Samsung did not ship any units to Rogers yet. Wait until tomorrow or Friday

Rich777
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Meow,

Tried this but as I am away for 2 weeks they will not hold it. Tried to assure me that they will have lots of stock by then. Problem is I am using a crappy old phone because my iphone 4s didn't prove to be waterproof lol. Now i need a phone that will work in China and Singapore BEFORE I leave. So that is the root of my frustration. I will need to use an old BB from work that i hate and have nothing to play with on the 13 hour plane ride. Funny how when these phones are released to 1 billion people across 15 carriers in east asia it goes off without a hitch and they pay 1/5 the monthly usage fee we do and they get all models and options available like dual sim slots. You would think that for paying one of the highest prices in the world for cell phone usage we would at least get to be on par. Just SAD. The real disapointment is that nothing seems to improve, and the competition is getting tougher with companies like wind comming in and offering reasonable price points you would think that they would try a little harder to retain the customers that they do have. Oh well, probably just buy the phone out right when I get back and say goodbuy to Rogers all together after the 11 months I have left on my contract.