cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nao13
I've Been Here Awhile

I phoned Rogers and the representative told me that the release date is not until May 5..but you can get the phone by Friday if you pre-ordered. And in case my phone gets available by May 5 and there is a long line, the representative told me that I can go straight to the sales rep and tell them that I am here just to get my pre-ordered phone...no need to wait in line.

GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around

picked it up today after I received a phone call.  I've been playing with it ever since.

It's a big change from my years of iOS... Great phone though so far.

THe only downside is that it only comes with 8 gigs free from the 16 it's supposed to have!  That's pretty low.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello GIS_Kid

Just buy a SD card and use that. It will give you more memory but on a card

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello nao13

Another store lying to its customers. Please do not believe them until you see something from the actual company

dao
I Plan to Stick Around

From Winnipeg here...

Got email and txt from rogers saying mine is shipped since 1:51pm, checkded tracking info no update yet.

I've never waited for a phone before and i'm freaking excited, i book friday off work just to have my plan B in place in case my reserved one comes late...lol

aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around
that cant be all the bloat ware rogers had put on the phone equates to 8gb being used? thats unusually high...

Woolzer
I Plan to Stick Around
My tracking info says it is delivered and signed for but Rogers said they didn't get it yet.

Since I'm using an authorized dealer is there any way to track where it actually is?

brownsugar
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Meawmix,

I was wondering if Rogers has processed a new batch yet today. I was at position 70 status open yesterday at 6:00PM. Today I am at position 68 status open at 5:30PM. It seems like either  there has been no movement today or  I have fallen through the cracks. I would like to know your thoughts.

Thanks

benbar21
I Plan to Stick Around
Brownsugar,
No new batch yet, that's just people ahead of you canceling their preorders.

Woolzer
I Plan to Stick Around
Brownsugar it sounds like the batch didn't get processed today. The first two had around 300 each. My status changed early afternoon for the 2nd batch the other day.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brownsugar

Yours will not be processed until tomorrow or Friday if anything. Those people arr cancellating their reservation.  Thats why you went down a bit

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Woolzer

Like the email says, you will not be able to track it after that. You will need to wait until the store calls you and lets you know its there. The authorized dealers warehouse does not want to share the tracking info so thats why and yhe address its in as well

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello dao

Wait until 7-8 pm. UPS will update their systems with thr proper status and tracking

Jayv1971
I Plan to Stick Around

My ups tracking number does not work can you guys help me

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Jayv1971

This has been explained many times and my post above yours said it as well. Wait until 7-8 pm EST for it to update. UPS site will update it around then

Jayv1971
I Plan to Stick Around

oh sorry i ddint see that post thanks

wonderbyrd
I Plan to Stick Around
Got my phone today. This phone is sweet, so worth the wait 🙂
Still trying to figure it out.

Dovey2013
I'm Here A Lot
I envy you all that got the phone Only a little while longer for me. 106 in line I can wait

unclejimbo
I've Been Here Awhile

Sorry for the delay in getting back to the forum.  As has been said before, Rogers Plus Polo Park in Winnipeg is absolutely releasing the phones, no need to wait for May 3 to those that have had their phones delivered.

Yes, the GS4 is an incredible jump from my old BB 9810.  Been a diehard BB user since the monochorme pager days...  But enough was enough.

Absolutely no regrets with my GS4.  Battery seems more than decent, been playing with it for the majority of the day and the battery bar has gone down only a bit.

Those of you waiting in line, I think it'll be worth the wait.

Jayv1971
I Plan to Stick Around

so mine phone is concord,on does that mean ill get mine tomorrow

Blacknighteen86
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi there, i just picked up my phone. Got home and everything is great.

I noticed there was a mention of a free $35 google play gift card. 

I am opening the box and there was nothing inside. should i go back to my rogers store and ask them about this?

I did a hardware upgrade.