cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

Its 1:16 pm and im still 297 open Smiley Sad

unclejimbo
I've Been Here Awhile

Heading to Rogers Plus at Polo Park in Winnipeg right now to see if they'll release my phone that is signed for and delivered.

Will post an update to let everybody here know.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Max_Distance

i told you not to get your hopes up. Give it some time. It may go IN PROGRESS today or tomorrow.

cloverrea
I Plan to Stick Around

unclejimbo,

Hello please let me know if they will release the phone at polo... I would love to know!

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

Just realized i was on the wrong thread the whole time. Never was trying to wait for the S4, I've been waiting for my MeowMix to go IN PROGRESS for like 2-3 days but everyone keeps asking and making it take longer to ship...

**Edited for content**

GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around
They will release it. Said they would yesterday

cloverrea
I Plan to Stick Around

awesome thanks GIS... I know where I am going after work today !

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Max_Distance

What are you talking about? I am really confused lol.

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

I had preordered MeowMix instead of the Samsung Galaxy S4. When will you be on your way Smiley Embarassed

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Max_Distance

OH! haha i will be coming down their within the day or so:$

mikeobyrne
I've Been Here Awhile

hey Winnipegers,

Just spoke with rogers plus in polo and you can pick the phone up whenever you get down there, have fun!

boomer5
I Plan to Stick Around

Not possible in near future...:D Meowmix, your status would be in OPEN for several weeks from now.. :P...We will not let the status to go to IN PROCESS.. 🙂

cloverrea
I Plan to Stick Around

Good stuff Mike! I am glad there are no issues with the reps there

cloverrea
I Plan to Stick Around

I am sorry didn't realize there was a separate thread for cases

Runham
I've Been Here Awhile

Has anyone physically gotten their phone from the Rogers store?  I reserved a device as an existing customer and received an email that it has been signed for at the store today.  I just called and was told that I can't pick it up until the 3rd...?  I was under the impression that I would get it as early at the 27th, or whenever it arrived prior to launch.

Any help?

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

Off Topic: MeowMix would be IN PROGRESS, Seconds within my preorder of him. I'd pay extra to have him delivered to my doorstep with the priority mail Smiley Very Happy

On Topic: Plenty of people have already recieved their devices from Rogers.

aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around
its such a shame that there are so many rogers stores out there that are so ill informed about this s4 release...me and a number of others on here had no problems picking it up yesterday and yet there are still people being refused picking up the phone until may 3rd.

rogers release an offical statement to all the regional managers and get this sorted out...alot of people are dying to pick up their phones

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
hey, meomix, i think ups found the phone and now my tracking says in transit again

Location Date Local Time Activity
Concord, ON, Canada 05/01/2013 13:21 Package reported picked up
05/01/2013 8:50 Damage inspection request changed
Concord, ON, Canada 04/30/2013 12:45 Damage inspection scheduled
04/30/2013 12:08 Delivered
Concord, ON, Canada 04/29/2013 19:23 Destination Scan
04/29/2013 19:22 Origin Scan
Canada 04/29/2013 20:30 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

That is good. Now you can go get your phone when it goes to the store. I still do not believe it tho as you seem very calm and i am sure ups explained everything to you.

JS16
I've Been Here Awhile

I was trying to go through this thread to find an answer, but I was not successful, i was wondering, is there a different que for if your a business line? Because I am on a business line and am #76 in line, but have not heard anything as of yet.....living in calgary

CaBz
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

Living in QC, it seems my phone is delivered successfuly to the store I'm supposed to receive it. I called them this morning to have more info on when I can pickup the phone and they told me they don't have a "launch date" yet, so they can't sell / process orders until they get it.

They have the phone, why can't I just go there, grab it and pay what I need to pay and live forever happy ? 😞