cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

I heard from someone on this thread when they bought a docking station for their s4, they got the s-flip cover free. Meow do you know of any promotions of the sort?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Max_Distance

I spoke to a few stores & only one of them was doing this. This is a in store promotion & depends on which store & manager wants to do it.

DM911
I've Been Here Awhile

I just got confirmation from UPS that my reserved S4 had been delivered to the store. Called and they confirmed that it was there but that they could not release it until the 3rd because Samsung issued a stop order?!??!?! Anyone else run into this?

Woolzer
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm tracking my package and it seems it went the wrong way...

I live in Winnipeg and this is what I see:

Left Ontario

Scanned in Winnipeg.
Left Winnipeg
Scanned in Regina.
Left Regina.

Scanned in Saskatoon.

The tracking number shows it has 6 packages and they are headed for Saskatoon. Is it possible my package was dropped off in Winnipeg on the way?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Woolzer

It could be but refresh my memory. Did you pick a Rogers authorized dealer?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello DM911

A few of the others did but they told the reps at the store to go online & look at the Rogers Redbaord forums. They will see there that Rogers themselfs told customers to pick them up as soon as the store has it.

cloverrea
I Plan to Stick Around

quick question, ups says that my packages last contact was a destination scan in winnipeg. would that mean my package is just in winnipeg or that it is at the store in winnipeg?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello cloverrea

It means that its going to Winnipeg. It could be already in Winnipeg but not at the store.

DM911
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Meowmix, any idea where I can find that redboard post?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

samdelafosse
I Plan to Stick Around

meowmix what happens if you show them that and they still refuse?

🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello samdelafosse

Ask for store manager. If they still refuse, ask for the district managers # & contact the mods on the Rogers Redboards about this.

DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around

Post your store location on redboard and complain and they will contact that rogers dealer. 

The dealer well then be voluntold to give you the phone.

cloverrea
I Plan to Stick Around

meow,

okay that makes sense should have said earlier that it had an arrival scan in winnipeg already. I guess its in the warehouse here or something

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello cloverrea

It could be in the warehouse at the moment.

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

This batch is taking a century...

Craiges86
I've Been Here Awhile
Hopefully it's a really big batch

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Max-Distance & Craiges86

Hopefully it is but like i said many times, depends on how many units Samsung sends out. Hopefully they send enough out!

Griffin
I've Been Here Awhile

Lots of good information posted here on what is going on.  Now I only wish I didn't take so long trying to decide what I wanted to do, since at this point I'm still at 1275 in the list (for black version).  I don't have the time to line up at any store come Friday either, so all I can hope is that maybe by the end of next week something is shipped for me!

So those looking at shipping info, and those waiting for the next batch, feel better!  I have a longer wait...

DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Meow,

Do you remember roughly what time yesterday the second batch of people moved to "In Progress"?

@ Max_Distance

I don't think the second batch changed to "In Progress" before 1:00 EST, maybe Meow will know.

evayoo
I Plan to Stick Around

I am grossly upset! Rogers send me an email with the stores location and transit number. I checked the tracking number for a day and finally the next day UPS shipment status was "Delivered". So I walked 30 minutes to the store only to hear them tell me that they did not receive any Galaxy S4's and I asked you use their computer to show them that it was delivered at first they told me that they are not allowed let me use their computer, but then one guy was kind enough to let me use his personal laptop. So I show them the email and the transit number and again they tell me that it does not get delivered to them, but to the rogers warehouse and that I need to wait for them to call me to pick it up.

I would be okay with this if they did not send me a tracking number to a warehouse and made me waste my time. They all happened yesterday and when I called rogers to complain all they could say was that have no idea what's s going on and that the S4 is not in their system, so they can not help me... So They tell me to wait till today and I feel like I have waited long enough and I will not call in to cancel my contract and I'll go to another company.