cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Max_Distance

It all depends. It started from 2pm until 6ish.

Awww haha

CharMo
I Plan to Stick Around
Meowmix, do you mind going to the warehouse and getting all our phones so we stop complaining about the shipping times and asking when they're due to arrive? 😄

boomer5
I Plan to Stick Around

@CharMo...Hahahahaha..

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello CharMo

LOL i wish my friend i wish.

Lombs
I Plan to Stick Around

Picked up my S4 last night and absolutely love it!!! What an upgrade from the BB Torch!  Thanks to all for the help along the way

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Lombs

That is great!. You are welcome:)

boomer5
I Plan to Stick Around

I see evryone are excited and eagerly waiting to get rid of  their BB's, iPhones..but I am wondering why am I not soo excited to change my Nokia E63.. 😄

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello boomer5

That was on good phone i must say. I used it a few times & liked it!:). Honestly people are excited when they get something new & then down the road may not want it anymore or something.

wonderbyrd
I Plan to Stick Around
Gis_kid. I am in winnipeg too. I have been checking ups too. It took a long time to update for me too. I am hoping the store gets it today and actually gives it to me. 🙂

GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around

I think we'll get it today.  No problem.  Probably later this evening though. I'm not going to go to the store until after 7

cloverrea
I Plan to Stick Around

I love seeing all these winnipeggers on here!!! hoping we get our phones this afternoon!

outerdub
I've Been Here Awhile

I am position 23 OPEN. any idea of what that means or how long I have to wait.

Thank you for your help

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello outerdub

Your OPEN position means that the warehouse has not received the device yet for you. Wait until the status changes to IN PROGRESS. That is when they will have the device in stock for you.

Also you may wait a couple of days or until mid next week.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello cloverrea

I am glad to see more people out of Toronto lol.

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

Times passing so slowly waiting for the next batch..... and if they dont send another out today? its gonna be all chaos breaking loose Smiley Indifferent

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello GIS_Kid

You should be fine then if the phone goes to the store today. They should hold onto it for 7 days.

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

lol i gotta pick my phone up from Yorkdale since i chose that as one of the major retailers near me

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Max_Distance

I understand you are frustrated but cmon now. Remember actual people work in the warehouse, not all of them work for the reservations. Only a couple do. So it takes time to do all this as you noticed. Remember as well its up to Samsung when they will ship out more to Rogers & how many.

I really hope you gets yours but did you NOT get them already? Sorry you said you got one or something but yet.

Yea Yorkdale mall is fine. I actually have NOT been there since April of 2012, one year ago haha

cloverrea
I Plan to Stick Around

meow,

lol yes I am not used to seeing people posting from the same city as me. pretty awesome! some friends of mine reserved the phone and they live in toronto now.

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

Nooo i havent gotten one im still 298 open and im just hoping this batch i can get in progress  Smiley Tongue

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello cloverrea

I always see Toronto or Vancouver haha. Oh that is good.