cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

You know the reason why. Wait until UPS finds out what really happend IF your story is true. Nothinf else can be done sadly.

cloverrea
I Plan to Stick Around

I am sure this has been confirmed somewhere on the thread or something similar to it... I have been following this thread since last week. My status changed to shipped etc etc... and I have my tracking info. I'm in Winnipeg MB says its last scan was in Mount Hope ON. It also claims it will arrive in Winnipeg at 12 noon wednesday and its on time... I am guessing that means I may have it by thursday? Probably not much of a chance actually getting a call tomorrow from my rogers store... just wanting to know if that makes sense...

ti1qa
I Plan to Stick Around
Hey meowmix. Just FYI out to people with ups shipping. Unless ups wants to deliver packages like canadapost the would us ground. When checking the tracking info it's shows ups expedited. This mean AIR shipping. Show this is why there is no scans after the initial scan out for it can be in winnipeg right now but will not get scanned until tomorrow when they wil open the pallet and scan for delivery for tomorrow. So people may get a chance tomorrow to get there pine. Just have to wait like myself.

ex-28
I Plan to Stick Around

im also in winnipeg and am still at status open and 539 on the list 😞   hope you get it soon !

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
rogers store davisville in toronto will put one a side for me if the situation is not solve for this friday, so i can pick it yup

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello ti1qa

Exactly. That is how it works:)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

Okay that is good.

GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around

good to know.  I'm in Winnipeg and its supposed to be delivered tomorrow... so I'm keeping my fingers crossed 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello cloverrea

It depends which store you picked. Did you pick a corporate Rogers store or a Rogers authorized dealership?. If its a Rogers store, you should get it tomorrow or by Thursday the latest. If its a rogers authorized dealership then most likely Friday or Monday

car_doctor
I Plan to Stick Around

I shipped mine to a Rogers Plus store so I should have mine by end of day tomorrow.......YESSSSS!!!!!!!!

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
i meant how long does ups resolved the situation

benbar21
I Plan to Stick Around
Kyleh none of us know.v

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

If this really did happen, why are u asking us. Why not call UPS? Call them to find out. It can take days or weeks.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello car_doctor

That is good:)

Canuck604
I Plan to Stick Around

Hopefully it's resolved in a few days for you kyleh

You can try to speed things up by calling the president though 202-456-1414

ogalesco
I've Been Here Awhile
I was wondering if you knew when the second batch of shipments will be going out. I am #265

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Canuck604

I do not believe them to be honest. If this trully happened, UPS would have told them how long and all before they left the store.. So why come on a Rogers forum to ask which has nothing to do with UPS. UPS has their own site in which tells customers how it all works.  Also if this did really happen, Kyle is acting like nothing happened u know? And they are acting calm about it l.  If it was you,  i doubt you would act calm like them. Think about it.

If this is true, i apologize but i dont believe it until i see it. Writing it on here means nothing as anyone can edit things like that

Just my opnion and others think the same

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello ogalesco

You are on the third batch right now. Your status should change to IN PROGRESS sometime tomorrow or Thursday. You should get it either Friday or Monday

aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey meowmix

did you end up getting your samsung galaxy s4? or did you not reserve one? 

cloverrea
I Plan to Stick Around

Alright sounds awesome! I reserved it at a Rogers Plus store. I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much as I would rather not be disappointed if I don't receive it tomorrow Cat Tongue thanks for your help!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello aznblitz

My company is giving me one on Friday straight from Samsung. I really do not need it so i may just give it to my sister or sell it.