cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Ambrosios

Do you mean reserved it? Or did you do a new activation and sent to the store?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello milliel

Did you pick a Rogers authorized dealership? If so then you will get it withint the next few days.

Most of is sent the phone to a Corporate Rogers store

brownsugar
I've Been Here Awhile

I see that someone (pjavr) is in position 155 and has a status of in progress, while I am in position 70 on the list and my status indicates OPEN. Are there are multiple reservation lists by region? Is it possible that there is a technical issue with the reservation system? Being at position 70, is there any possibility that I will get my phone before or on the launch date of May 3rd? Any clarification would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

milliel
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the insight Meowmix. I didn't think about dealer vs corporate. I ordered mine from an authorized dealer 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Nmhello brownsugar

That was their old number. Once you go into progress, you lose the number u were. Yours will beon third batch and at this time it may go to roRogers either tomorrow or friday and u should get it next week.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello milliel

You are welcome. Its better and faster going to a Rogers store that way

pjavr
I Plan to Stick Around
Hey brownsugar....
Meowmix is right. I was # 155 in the morning with a "open" status....
Now there is no number and it says "in progress"...

chadkless
I Plan to Stick Around
Has the second batch of the phones been shipped

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello chadkless

No it was not. It does not ship the same day the status goes IN PROGRESS. It will ship 1-3 business days after they get it in the warehouse

jejoro
I've Been Here Awhile

The rogers store has my phone and wont release it to me... I went to the store and they told me that he called the ontario regional manager and he confirmed that if they sell the reserved/pre-ordered phones early that they wont get money for it? .. which sounds like a load of crap. I then later called and after refering to this thread I told him to check redboard and he told me that regardless of what redboard says that he cant give me the phone until Friday

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jejoro

I would message the mods on the Roger redboard and tell them the location and all. Explain what happened as well. They most likely will deal with it.

The store does not want to give them out no as they do not feel like it in which can cause serious problems in the end

chadkless
I Plan to Stick Around
Im 63 inline when do u think ill get it

Woolzer
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in the 2nd batch and I JUST got a text message saying my device has been shipped.

This afternoon I went from OPEN to IN PROGRESS, now it's SHIPPED!!

Hopefully they start cranking out the 3rd+ batch for you guys.

I originally started at 512, then after batch 1 went out I was 130. 

brownsugar
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello Meowmix,

Thanks for the clarification and the info. And thank you pjavr for your reply it makes things a lot clearer.

Thank you both.

car_doctor
I Plan to Stick Around

First thing this morning I was #14 OPEN. By lunch time I was IN PROGRESS. I just got the noticifation that my device has been shipped

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello chadkless

You asked this already.. I told you that you may get it sometime next week if anything. You will not grt it this week pretty much

zazazazaza
I Plan to Stick Around
Hello
I was 648 open list black mist 16g at a rogersplus store. Today i drop to 296 still open status. I think ill be in the third batch but When should i get it ? By this week or ill have to wait friday may3 morning at the store?
Thanks

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello car_doctor

That was because the system had a glitch. Its a well know glitch at times

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello brownsugar

You are welcome! 🙂

samdelafosse
I Plan to Stick Around

HELLO ALL READERS OF THE MOST REPETITIVE AND CONVALUTED THREAD IN THE HISTORY OF TIME 🙂 🙂

I was #100 in batch 2 in vancouver

This morning I went into Progress and it has JUST changed to SHIPPED   WAHHHHEEYYYY

I went into two rogers stores today and the said the launch was delayed and they would not have any 'walk-in' devices on friday an would continue not to have any until all the reservations and pre-orders has been filled so the told me to reserve one ( I already had)

anyways this is just some info for you.

I also went to futureshop and they said they had no idea when the devices would be in but probably not friday and they had stopped pre-orders

ok thanks bye

🙂

Gspawn
I Plan to Stick Around

So just a quick question, has everyone who got their phone paid the full price or did you all get it on a 3 year plan?