cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

dejans
I Plan to Stick Around
If the phone arrives in stores today. i'm getting it today or they will have to remove me forcefully because it a s big joke that you already promised saturday for those reserved and they aren't offering the $50 credit like bell and telus.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello dejans

No one knows at the moment. You should get it today but it could be that the stores are being told to wait until Friday. I would call in once it goes there & check & see what they say.

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

omg lol.. theres a white rogers s4 for sale on kijiji in brampton...

AppleCrumble
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Meowmix,

I tweeted @RogersHelps asking them specifically if I would be able to pick up the phone if it is delivered to a Rogers Plus store before May 3.  The answer I got was "Customers who reserved and got their device shipped would be able to pick up prior to May 3rd". 

I have this tweet on my phone and will show it to the store if they refuse me.  I will demand they call their HQ to get clarfication if they can't get their act together. 

dejans
I Plan to Stick Around
I will speak to every level of repsresentative necessary but i'm getting the phone today, especially since my store is only receiving 1 of them.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Max_Distance

You know what i realized with thoses? Rogers reps get a few demo devices them selfs. They will print out a receipt & then sell the device. I have met hundreds that do this with every carrier. They make more money that way. They will not tell you they work for the carrier tho.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello AppleCrumble

Yea the stores do not have access to HQ lol. If anything happens. Show the tweet & explain what they told you.

The stores should NOT refuse you the sell as is anyways.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello dejans

You should get it today but speak to the Manager is anything happens. Show them that Rogers did say before May 3rd you can get it

dejans
I Plan to Stick Around
Hey AppleCrumble mind sharing your twitter handle so I can show them this as well.

AppleCrumble
I Plan to Stick Around

@dejans wrote:
Hey AppleCrumble mind sharing your twitter handle so I can show them this as well.

@it's @AppleCrumble.

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

Someone should call samsung and see when they're sending out the second batch... they better make it for may 3rd ...

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

Hate seeing people with a Bell phone on kijiji, constantly tempting me to leave if i didnt already have $20 credit on my account for 3 years and a decent plan Smiley Sad

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

No the worst is watching the S4 drop test vs iphone 5 Smiley Indifferent

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Max_Distance

They will not tell you sadly. They will just say to wait. I have done this before lol.

I agree its pretty sad when Bell phones have been released but Rogers wants us to wait.

Haha i seen that video lol

CharMo
I Plan to Stick Around
Sigh...#22 and still Open...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello CharMo

You are going to be on the second batch. Most likely may be changed to IN PROGRESS sometime this week. We have to wait until Samsung gets more devices in.

Blacknighteen86
I Plan to Stick Around

you moved up... im 23 still and open.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

the HTC one is looking nicer and nicer.. to bad it only 16gb with no expandable memory.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Blacknighteen86

Wrong. The HTC One has 32GB memory built in but you are correct it does not have a SD card slot. The 16GB model is not being sold in Canada lol.

Redefined81
I Plan to Stick Around

I printed out the Tweets between @AppleCrumble and @RogersNicholas just incase they decide to put up a fight. It's in Mississauga and out for delivery. I'm excited!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Redefined81

Good!!. Let us know how it goes. I really hope everyone who got theirs shipped out gets them today!:)

AppleCrumble
I Plan to Stick Around

@Redefined81 wrote:

@I printed out the Tweets between @AppleCrumble and @RogersNicholas just incase they decide to put up a fight. It's in Mississauga and out for delivery. I'm excited!

Good Luck!  Keep us posted.  I'm going to the store now just to make an inquiry.  From past experience, I think they get UPS delivery by about ~1pm.  Fingers crossed.