cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello dhanking25

Mount Hope is another UPS Facility. They go their after Concord at times. This is correct. It should tell you when you will get it. If anything it seems like tomorrow.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello swooshy

Not all of them are S4's. Some could be lot other cellphones, other accessories & such. I had this happen to me & the store even showed me mine was the only reservation phone & the rest was other phones they had to get.

jadzia2000
I Plan to Stick Around

That's what mind said too meowmix.

It does say it's schedule on time.  My email also said that it may go to the distribution centre before getting delivered at the store.

So until I get a phone call, I'll just sit and wait.  

If I don't get the phone by Friday, then I'll raise a stink.

Jayv1971
I Plan to Stick Around

So i guess the rep was lying when he said they gave some out on saturday for the reserved people because i even told him the my name was on the list and he said well u werent on the list so thats why we didnt call you. I was so pissed i hung up on the rep and threw my phone down right after.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jadzia2000

The part on the email which says " it may go to the distribution centre before getting delivered at the store." That is ONLY way you pick a Rogers authorized dealership. If you pick a corporate Rogers store then it will go straight there.

Wait until tomorrow morning to see what time it will go.

Bw120579
I've Been Around

I'm getting really inpatient and angry. I'm number 157 and it still says OPEN. My friend ordered his from telus and got it today. really frustrated that my status has not even changed yet

dhanking25
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix:

Thanks for the reply. It's saying Wed, by end of the day. 

mjade89
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm #5 on the corporate reservations, and my status still says

"In Progress - Pre-Fulfillment"

Could any one please tell me what that means? It seems like "In Progress - Pre-Fulfillment" has always been my status. I never had an open status...

Smiley Mad

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Bw120579

You are on the second batch. The reason why your status has not changed is because Samsung has not shipped the second batch to Rogers yet. I can understand you are angry & inpatient. Your friend is with another carrier, Telus. They did say those who pre order would get them. So same with Rogers. Telus does not have many devices in stock & i can guaranty you that many are still waiting with Telus. Same with Rogers, you & many others are waiting.

The second batch should go to Rogers sometime this week. When? I have no idea but you should get it either this week or next week. Most likely by the end of this week tho.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello dhanking25

You are welcome. Yea then i guess it will go then unless it changes tomorrow.

Jayv1971
I Plan to Stick Around

bw120579 trust i feel the same. My friend got his from telus today as well this is just ridiculous right now. Im hoping for a status change tomorrow ive been stuck at #115 open so im really hoping for a change tomorrow and my phone this week

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello mjade89

Your status will stay that way until Rogers gets the phone for you. Then it will change to " IN PROGRESS" then " in progress - activation) & such

GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around
I can understand your frustration. I was simply offering a possible reason for Rogers' apparent lack of concern for business clients. I know that our purchasing group makes decisions based on cost and suitability... The amount of time it takes to arrive is secondary.

mjade89
I've Been Here Awhile
Ah, I see, thanks Meowmix.

I'm sure you've had to repeat yourself over and over again, but the thread's so long I dont even know where to begin reading.

Appreciate it.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello mjade89

You are welcome. Its alright i am here to give answers even tho its been answered before 🙂

jsmile
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in Vancouver and says that the phone will arrive by the end of Wednesday.  I had to send it to an authorized dealer, so how long do you think it will take to get to the authorized dealer?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jsmile

You may get it either Friday or Monday. It can take 1-3 business days for them ti ship it out from that warehouse to the authorized dealer.

WHAT if you are number 50, iF I knew it was this long I would of never canceled the previous day I reserved. Ive been at 50 since last friday. Just inquiring will it get to Montreal by friday? I also have 3 friends who ordered the same time at telus and got it today. Not 2 be mean.. getting kind of ridiculous

larman2001
I've Been Here Awhile

My UPS status shows arrived in Lachine (Montreal) as of 4AM today. It also shows multiple (16) packages.

Are you sure that these won't be going directly to the dealer / store? It seems like 16 units for all of Montreal is quite small.

zecstone13
I Plan to Stick Around
I hope one of those is mine. I was #4 and its still showing IN PROGRESS

chadkless
I Plan to Stick Around

where do u guyss get ur shiping numbers do they send it to u