cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Canuck604
I Plan to Stick Around

Nice to see some more business customers here for me to wait with 🙂 I'm #71 right now and I'm not expecting it for a few weeks unfortunately 

chadkless
I Plan to Stick Around

canuck604 why do u think ull get it in a couple of weeks

Canuck604
I Plan to Stick Around

There was a huge thread just for corporate/business clients when the iphone 5 was released. I think it was several weeks after launch before the business clients got theirs. Those in the thousands in the regular reservation system got theirs before anyone who had reserved through business system started getting theirs 

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Apple_Devices/thread-id/5874/pag...

I had hoped Rogers learned from that experience but I don't think they have 😞 

chadkless
I Plan to Stick Around

i dont think so i think ull get it either this week or next week

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello chadkless

Canuck604 is correct. It may take a few weeks to get it. I have been =in that thread to know how it takes that long.

Gspawn
I Plan to Stick Around

If we are in the 1st 100 there is no excuse we shouldn't get them this week. It's rediculous to make business customer's wait longer than anyone else. Our money is just as colorful as anyone else's.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Gspawn

I fully agree with you!. Rogers does not see it that way. They never have & never will & the proof lays on the past threads. IT sad as you guys make the money for them. They should at least send out the phones the same times as with others or at launch.

swooshy
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like my store in west end of Mississauga is getting 43 units.  UPS tracking says "Multiple Packages: 43"

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello swooshy

Its most likely getting other phones or packages with yours. they are all not S4's tho.

swooshy
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh yeah, that could be. Forgot S4 is not the only phone in the world 🙂

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
what happen the phone arrives tommrrow are they going to give it to me or i have to wait on friday. i called davisville rogers plus store in toronto a guy said that they can not up in the phone in the system until this friday, iam confused

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

No one knows. Wait until the store calls you & let you know. You asked this 3 times already & we answered it.

Redefined81
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine just went out for departure right now. Expected delivery is tomorrow. Oh boy, if they don't give it to me tomorrow and claim Friday or something... Oh boy.

swooshy
I Plan to Stick Around

Neat, UPS shows details of all packages in the bundle.  My S4 package is marked 1.10 lb, there are 41 - 1.10 lb packages and 2 - 1.20 lb packages.

Unless another device is exactly 1.10 looks like my store is getting 41 S4's

dhanking25
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix:

This may be an odd question. I just check my tracking status:

Mount Hope, ON, Canada 04/29/2013 23:37 Arrival Scan Concord, ON, Canada 04/29/2013 22:37 Departure Scan   04/29/2013 20:10 Origin Scan Canada 04/29/2013 20:30

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Do you think I'll get it tomorrow. I am in Vancouver. BC. 

Also why did it go to Mount Hope?

Thanks 

Bugblndr
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm showing #75 on the corporate reservation system and am not impressed at all.  I fully expected to receive my device this week and it is appearing less likely if the past is any indication.  If I get one at a retail store before I get my reserved phone I will look at Telus or Bell for our corporate account needs as Rogers will have shown us how little they value our dollars.

Thanks for all your contributions to this thread Meowmix.

GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around
How do you guys see in the UPS status page, how many devices the store is getting... I only see my own package as 1.1 lbs... Some of you are saying you see a group of packages.

Gspawn
I Plan to Stick Around

Makes you wonder. I am 65 and 66 on corporate lisy and for us to not have move in the process at makes me wonder how many business accounts they may lose over this debacle. At least show some good faith and process the first 100. Please grab a bone here Rogers.

GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around
The thing is, a lot of business customers have a group that purchases for them. The company doesn't care if their employees get their devices at launch or before... So they're not as concerned.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello GIS_Kid

It should show on the bottom if there are other shipments with that tracking number. ITs nothing major as those could be Rogers cable boxes, Cellphones, or anything else.

Bugblndr
I Plan to Stick Around

@GIS_Kid wrote:
The thing is, a lot of business customers have a group that purchases for them. The company doesn't care if their employees get their devices at launch or before... So they're not as concerned.

In the case of our company, I am the one who buys all of our devices.  I'm also the one who decides on all of our ISPs, our landline providers and of course our wireless provider.  This company is a little pissed off to be honest.  Why bother taking pre-orders for corporate if you're not going to fill any on launch?