cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Nina815

Yea most likely Friday or even Monday as UPS will send it to the Authorized dealers warehouse. After that you will not be able to track it so you have to wait until the store calls you.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello car_doctor

I would say get the OtterBox Defender then. Best case for ultimate protection if you ask me!.

ClaudiaLongo
I Plan to Stick Around
Thank u everyone for the suggestions! 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello ClaudiaLongo

You are welcome!. Always check online via Google & see reviews & what cases are out. See what is out for sell & such.

dejans
I Plan to Stick Around
check out the website mobilefun Claudia, over 200 cases.

Jayv1971
I Plan to Stick Around
Well i hope second batch people recieve theirs this week cuz if i need to wait till next im saying **bleep** rogers and im just gonna go somewhere else

Redefined81
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm getting the Spigen Neo Hybrid. I've looked around, and it's by far the best looking case, imo. I know it's a huge hit over on XDA too.

http://www.spigen.com/galaxy-s4-case-neo-hybrid.html

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Jayv1971

Exactly!. Most will do that as well if nothing happens.

jadzia2000
I Plan to Stick Around

So I checked my tracking # from Oops.  I mean UPS. 

And they said processed at about 8 p.m. eastern. 

Scheduled Delivery: Tuesday, 04/30/2013, by 12:00

Does this mean the phone will be in tomorrow by noon or shipped out by noon from Concord, ON? I've ordered the flip case, but will probably get a temporary case until it comes in. There's also a screen guard place right outside my dealership where I'll be picking up the phone. Oh man, can't wait. I have the Motorola Razr HD, and it's a great phone, but the Samsung has me salivating.  I like the bigger screen, the full HD and the lightness.  Motorola has problems with connectivity with wifi and when I plug it into my car stereo, I really have to crank up the volume. I'll hold on to the motorola and maybe sell it, or just hold on to it as a secondary music player.

mdhillon
I'm Here A Lot
Personally I'm getting the Urban Armor Gear (UAG) case for the S4. $34.95 USD. Not bulky like the Otterbox, but still strong enough to provide superior impact protection

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jadzia2000

The phone will be delivered to the store before 12pm. Now its up to the store & what not to release it too you. UPS has the phone tho.

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around

how about  samsung galaxy s4 protective hard cover plus

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Kyleh

It seems like a good case but it depends what the user is looking for in a case.

Hi everyone. I know we're all excited about the S4 launch, but let's please keep this thread on topic. If you'd like to discuss accessories for your new phone, please start a new thread. Thank you.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around

How will we know when the second batch of rogers phones are close to being sent/ready to go?

When a new set of "open" clients turn to "in progress"?

Is that "the signal" that rogers has received more phones and is waiting for UPS so they can send them?

Gspawn
I Plan to Stick Around

So yesterday I was number 66 and 67 on the pre-order.Today i am 65 and 66 with no change in status? Still shows as in progress. You mean to tell me in all of Canada for Business they let 1 phone be shipped? Come on wtf?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello DemiAlbedo

Like i said in other post that no one knows until Samsung ships them to Rogers. The only way for us to know is the ones that are wait will see their status change from OPEN to IN PROGRESS. That is when you will know they got the second batch.

Yes that is the signal when Rogers has more in stock & adds them to each reservation. There is more then just calling UPS to pick them up. They have to count each phone, divide the stack to each group, colors & such. Then they need to scan all them on the system as they arrived. Set aside one for each customer. Get the UPS Label & package the box with the phone, your phone number & name. Contact UPS to pick it up.

All this has to be done before UPS picks it up. Also UPS will only pick it up other units as well.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Gspawn

That does not mean it even shipped. It could have been someone that cancelled their reservation because of the waiting time. It does happen when someone cancels their reservation. You go down a spot.

Also if you have been reading the forums, business & corporate phones get sent out either on launch or after. Its something that ALWAYS has happened with reservation / pre orders phones with rogers.

Gspawn
I Plan to Stick Around

OK Rogers never told me that as a business my reservation would be done after release or what the frig was the point of doing a reservation. I was told I would have it shipped before launch date not after. NOT impressed but this whole cluster has been a joke since the word go.

hurueteruz
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Meowmix,

So you expect that the business/corporate phones may not be sent out even on the launch date?  I switched over from a voice only plan to a voice and data plan just so that I could preorder the phone over 2 weeks ago to get number 2 on the business reserve list.  I am currently paying nearly double for data that I am unable to use.  Do you think I can get credit/compensation for this without having to deal with retentions?  My friend who reserved a device later than me on fido for consumers has already had their device shipped out, this is quite outrageous.