cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Jayv1971
I Plan to Stick Around

i really hope i at least get the white one which is #115 open status this week i can wait longer for the black its just the phone is for my son and he really needs the phone this week

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello mjodoin

Here check out the reviews from all the websites about the S4

https://www.google.ca/search?q=S4+reviews&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&clie...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Jayv1971

Aww. Well hopefully you get it soon!.

Jayv1971
I Plan to Stick Around

do you think it possible to get it this week if its the second batch

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Jayv1971

Anything is possible but depends on when Samsung gives Rogers more devices. If anything you may get it on Friday BUT if not, then sometime next week. I should say the second batch should come sometime soon.

Jayv1971
I Plan to Stick Around

man i really hope i get it this week  not next week lol at least one phone which is the white one

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jayv1971

I do wish you get both this week! 🙂

Jayv1971
I Plan to Stick Around

me too but one phone would be good at least the white one

zazazazaza
I Plan to Stick Around
Im now 650 open for black S4
Am i in the second batch or the third ?!

AppleCrumble
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello mjodoin

I called 3 Rogers plus stores. One of them was underneath the Rogers tower in Toronto. They said as long as the reservation devices come in, they should sell them. Official launch date for the phone is May 3rd but walk ins are for that date. The other 2 stores said the same.

EDIT - i called another one & they told me what you said. You see what i mean?

Hi Meowmix,

I am a bit confused.  I read through all the posts on here.  On one post, you or someone said they won't be able to sell it until May 3 because the system won't let them do it.  It will say $10,000 or something like that.  So how will they serve those whose reserved phones get delivered to the store before Friday May 3rd?  Won't they be prevented from selling it if it's not "in the system" as was mentioned in some of these posts?  Can you clarify for me?  Thanks!  Really confused.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello zazazazaza

It all depends on how many units Samsung ships to Rogers. You may be on the second or third batch. We will have to wait & see.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello AppleCrumble

Easy. Rogers head office lifts that ban of the system & lets the stores sell it. They can ONLY for it for free orders tho as the stores are being watched by district managers & such.

This is the first time this has happened like this. So this is all new & will confuse people, i understand that.

DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #690 for the Black 16GB S4, but I leave for a week for vacation on May 7th, sucks, I was hoping to get my phone before I leave.

Now I have to worry about making sure they don't sell my phone since I won't be able to pick it up right away Smiley Sad

With the way things have been going on, I'm a little worried about them selling my phone from underneath me.

Hopefully I can get a walk-in on May 3rd, since I doubt my phone will ship and be delivered before May 7th.

aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around

just checked my status on ups and it says destination scan at 5:30 est 

wondering if they finally picked it up from the rogers werehouse 

also shows that its last known location is at concord..so i guess ill be getting mines tomorrow 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello aznblitz

Most likely already started scanning them.

AppleCrumble
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello AppleCrumble

Easy. Rogers head office lifts that ban of the system & lets the stores sell it. They can ONLY for it for free orders tho as the stores are being watched by district managers & such.

This is the first time this has happened like this. So this is all new & will confuse people, i understand that.

Meowmix,

So if I understand correctly, you are implying Rogers would have already lifted the ban. So if my phone got delivered to a Rogers Plus store tomorrow I will have no problem picking it up from them? Hopefully, the store I picked is on the ball with what the proper "rules" are. LOL.

Thanks again for your help. You are a great resource on this forum. I shall ask the store to read this if they refuse me. LOL

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello DemiAlbedo

Try getting one in on Friday. That way you will not have any problems. Also when calling the store, speak to the manager & give them your name & all. See what they can do.

afilenkov
I've Been Here Awhile

OK, The UPS status got updated

Concord, ON, Canada     04/29/2013     17:39     Origin Scan

So UPS started to pickup the boxes, I guess by tomorrow they should be in the store.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello afilenkov

It should say when is the delivery date on the top. check that & see.

I was right again lol. All the ones that got shipped will be at the stores tomorrow.

aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around
doesnt show me an estimated time of arrival...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello aznblitz

Oh okay i guess it will show that tonight or tomorrow morning.