cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

jadzia2000
I Plan to Stick Around

Edmonton, Alberta.

I was at 619.  Got my shipping notice about 2 hours ago for my White S4.

So if people aren't getting shipping notices and were before me, what's Rogers excuse?

ZeroVulcane
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone have any experiance of the times it take for a device to get to the store after it ships? I know it says 4 days but thats always a safety number and it's normally half that time. I'm in Ottawa so im assuming that most devices ship from T.O.

boomer5
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

Yes, ofcourse. The first person will be myself until I get an email from Rogers.. 😄 And appreciated for your help.. 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello serbdvd

That is because the Fido is not well supported like here. I have been on here for the past 2 years and helped out so many and started the biggest thread, the iPhone 5 reservation thread and them took this one over and more. Its something not many want to do.

JohnnyBuck
I Plan to Stick Around

Still no love for Business reservations....i dropped my #602 in the residential queue for a #92 in the business thinking that it would get me my phone sooner...live and learn. Congrats to all those getting their S4 tomorrow!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello boomer5

Haha its okay, you guys can ask me Anything and i will answer it even tho its been asked before:p

afilenkov
I've Been Here Awhile

Montreal,

I was #300 and I got shipping confirmation e-mail at 2:53pm EST, but still unable to track the phone with the tracking number provided.

zazazazaza
I Plan to Stick Around

hello

im 653 since a long time in the reservation for the black S4 16G

will i get my S4 this week ?

thanks

Ambrosios
I Plan to Stick Around
Afilenkov....UPS tracking will take about 1-2 hours to update..........should check back in about 1 hour or so

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

@zazazaza

how are you and me the same number??? I Seen two others on here with  #23 too..

mikeadsf
I'm Here A Lot

Got the shipment notification but they are Not actually shipped. Just the shipment order placed with UPS.

The tracking number pulls no info at all.

Thanks for nothing ROGERS! Way to hold up your end.

I sure won't be preordering with you again.

And.. you will hold it till the 6th for me (3 days??), then give it to someone else. Awesome!

different colours and different locations are a factor.

The reservation ordering is. . . . not really intuitive.

I have also seen people with the same model and same reserveration number, which brings up quesitons.

As some have stated it has to do with location and color, but what exactly about location determines order.

Is it location based on the rogers store you selected, the city, the province.....

valie
I've Been Here Awhile

I worked for a company that used to print its own shipping labels and send out product. What most likely happened is that Rogers created the shipping labels for the product, which is what generated the emails, but they are still waiting to for UPS to pick them up. You won't see anything on the UPS website until they are picked up and scanned by UPS. Rogers has done their part, now we just wait for UPS to pick up the phones.

DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around
I think UPS should be picking them up now, so that is good news for the "Shipping" people.

I think meow said UPS picks up between 4:00-8:00 EST

Blacknighteen86
I Plan to Stick Around

hey DemiAlbedo,

my self is 23 in toronto with a black, and the other was 23 in toronto with white.

Location is a factory, i cant confirm this but this board is national so people from different provinces are commenting. So assuming they seperate the numbers by province seems smart.. or else th reservation numbers will go up to the thousands if not 10's of thousands based on how popular the pre-order is.

can anyone confirm if its per province or is it diveded up into smaller areas?

GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm just happy to see a change in status.  We'll see our devices this week.  That's all I really cared about.  The only problem is that it makes me even more excited.

🙂

GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around

The numbers you see are cross-canada.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello demoAlbedo

That is correct. They can pick it up anytime from, 4-8PM EST.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello valie

Exactly. Rogers did their part and now its UPS who was to pick it up and leave with it. Rogers printed out the labels, attached them to the packages, emailed the customer with the tracking information and contacted UPS to pick it up.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello mikeasdsf

Wrong. Please do not give false info. UPS will pick them up between the hours of 4-8pm EST and once they do, around 7/8pm the site will be updated and live with the tracking numbers working.