cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

zecstone13
I Plan to Stick Around

Im #4 white on reservation in montreal and didnt recieve any notificatons. Still IN PROGRESS

CharMo
I Plan to Stick Around
Blacknighteen, I'm in Toronto too, waiting for the White phone.

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

If im #653 when are they gonna ship more devices out? (not including the current first batch being sent out)

BillTheGreat
I Plan to Stick Around
I will have to go check out the two rogers stores tomorrow, if they have it in store i'll just cancel my reservation through my HTC Evo 3D and grab it there.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello IwantThe4S

The email shows that regardless. They put that incase of bad weather and such lol.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello mlogan

Similar line ups to the iPhone but not as crazy

Fido Customer here , Rogers Internet at Home 🙂

Your shipment should arrive within four days. You can track its progress using the tracking number provided below. Remember, you will be required to show ID to claim your

A store representative will be in touch once they’ve received your phone. The store will hold it until 5/6/2013, after which, it will be at the store’s discretion to make the phone available to the next customer.

The reservation fee of $40.00 + taxes will be credited to your next monthly invoice. The credit also applies should you choose not to pick up the phone for purchase.

Thank you for choosing Fido. ....

Ambrosios
I Plan to Stick Around

max...my guess is you will probably get it the next batch...

valie
I've Been Here Awhile

Was #134, in progress last week and now shipped! Ordered the white phone.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Max_Distance

Maybe tomorrow or in a few days. Depends like i said when Samsung sends them devices.

ti1qa
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix. I just got the email that my phone has shipped.

ti1qa
I Plan to Stick Around

Dear ti1qa

Great news! Your device is on its way.

We just wanted to let you know that the Samsung Galaxy S4 Black Mist 16GB you reserved is on its way to the store in a box with your name on it. At your request, your device is being shipped to:

Rogers Plus

Shipments should arrive within four days. These are your tracking details so you can confirm when the delivery will arrive at the store:

In some cases, the device will be shipped to one of our distribution partner’s regional warehouses before it gets to your local store. We recommend you wait until you hear from a store representative, who will call you to confirm when it has arrived in store.

Please note: the store will hold your Samsung Galaxy S4 Black Mist 16GB until 5/6/2013 on your behalf.
If you do not pick up your device by this time, the store will be free to make the device available to the next customer. Please ensure you bring appropriate identification so they can verify that you are the primary account holder.

The reservation fee of $40.00 + taxes will now be credited back to your Rogers invoice next month.

For questions about the Reservation System, review our FAQs.

Revelation68
I Plan to Stick Around
Strange thing happening with my order, I had two separate orders that before they went into in progress were # 18 and 19# for the black mist version, strange that I got email indicating that the one that was #18 is shipped and the one for 19# remains in progress, who knows could be a rogers thing, either way, as long as there on the way I dont care. One step closer to the party im going to have where I introduce my hammer to the blackberrry im using lol

serbdvb
I'm Here A Lot
good news boys and girls , this is going to be my first Android device coming from Nokia N95 Iphone 4 , Nokia Lumia 900

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
I am glad everyone's is being shipped. Put a smile on my face:)

msb2004
I Plan to Stick Around

well mine only changed from 136 to 135 since morning 😞

Meowmix
=======
u don't have to repeat u self over and over same thing hahahaha 🙂

boomer5
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

Absolutely..You should be more happy than others as you need not answer for the same questions over and over.. 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello serbdvd

Thanks for the remark. No need for it tho. Thanks tho

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello boomer5

Actually i may have to as not everyones has shipped out yet or even gone IN PROGRESS yet lol. So i will most likely anseer everything again. Its alright tho, it keeps me busy and i get to help others

good job , brother i was on fido page no suport no info nada 🙂