cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Max_Distance
I Plan to Stick Around

Im still #653 for the Black S4 and its still Open Smiley SadSmiley Sad

lancer3d
I Plan to Stick Around
It's not really shipped yet, it just means that a shipping label is created and scheduled for the package to by picked up tonight

zak2501
I've Been Here Awhile

i cant believe some of you are praising rogers just cause they shipped your device 3 days late.

Guess what you still have to wait for it to get to the store and some of you are looking at 4 days wait depending on where u live and by that time the phone would of already been official launched.

save your praises till you have the **bleep** thing in your hands

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
when it gets to the store i tell it to would they give it to me on tuesday or friday

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello IwantThe4S

Wrong. The only time that will happen is if you picked a Rogers authorized dealership. If you picked a Rogers plus store or a Rogers corporate store, you will get it tomorrow.

Patate12458
I Plan to Stick Around

I would not call them the hero in this situation, if they had made good on their promise to get the phones out last Saturday, then maybe but I'm still not happy with their reservation system and their lack of communication.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

They will give it to you when they can or been told. Most likely tomorrow when they get it.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello zak2501

Wrong. As i explained before, the email may show that BUT its only if you pick a Rogers authorized dealership and not a Rogers corporate store. I should know. The stores will get them tomorrow.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello parate12458

That is true and i agree with u!. They need to fix it up a bit more and be accurate

boomer5
I Plan to Stick Around

Are there any preorders that have been shipped out or just the reservations until now?

jngAMG63
I've Been Here Awhile

just went upstairs to check my S3 and got the text message + email that my phones finally on its way ! 

extremely excited !:D

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello boomer5

It seems like there is ONLY reservations that have been shipped. The pre orders may ship tonight or tomorrow

mlogan
I've Been Here Awhile

Meomix - do you have any feel for what kind of lineups we should expect to see at Rogers stores on Friday?  Specifically, for the iPhone5 launch what kind of lineups were there at regular suburban Rogers stores? 

IwantThe4S
I Plan to Stick Around

hello meomix

from the email they sent me they told me it could take up to four days....if i actually get it tomorrow it will be perfect, if not no change for me lol. not using this "reservstion" systeme agin.

Blacknighteen86
I Plan to Stick Around

boo im #23 (toronto)... black mist. still open....

the waiting is the hardest part....

CharMo
I Plan to Stick Around

Sigh....#23 White and been in Open status since last Thursday.

Ambrosios
I Plan to Stick Around

yeah..........got a text message as well about 5 minutes ago....its being shipped

Blacknighteen86
I Plan to Stick Around

no way, your 23 also? black or white? toronto or another area?

car_doctor
I Plan to Stick Around

I see someone was #386 and there's is shipped. I was origingally #390something. I'm now down to #14 so hopefully I get in on this shipment

zak2501
I've Been Here Awhile

if they ship tonight what time would the officail roger store have them by?

where are they shipping from? cause there are a ton of offical rrogers stores all across the country and for all of them to get the s4 in 1 night is pretty **bleep** amazing if you ask me.

GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around

Yay!! shipped!!