cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello dhanking25

Ask because NO ONE with Rogers got it. If someone with Rogers got it, they would have posted it. I am starting to think the reps over at Rogers and Samsung are confusing people because they have no other thing to do.

dhanking25
I Plan to Stick Around

That is what I'm starting to think. I will wait till Monday to see if there are any updates, If not I will go pick up a HTC ONE

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello dhanking25

Even tho i am getting the S4 for free from my company, i still went and got the HTC One from a Rogers. I knew something like this was going to happen so that is why i never reserved it. I have seen it all with the reservation system but this is the first time i have seen this much mess and reps giving different answers right after statements happen. They are confusing people and in the end, no one will want to go with Rogers and Samsung.

dhanking25
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix. 

Thanks again for your help. I will keep you updated on my progress, And please let us know if you have any new info.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello dhanking25

You are welcome and yes if i hear anything, i will post it!

Nightingale
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix

They charge everyone the same base rate for saturday deliveries, minus any discounts. For regular customers is 23 plus tax.
I work with ups.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Nightingale

If you work with UPS, tell us more on how and why they have not picked up the devices from Rogers. BTW i am just kidding about that lol.

Yea even if they do, i am sure Rogers does not want to pay for it OR it could be that UPS is charging more. At this point no one knows what is really going on

Nightingale
I Plan to Stick Around

None of the people here deal with anything in the east, all alberta mainly.
They run out of one of our distibution centres.
None of my drivers seem to know, and I haven't heard anything out of the higher ups.

I have heard though, that it's a company by the name of ATS that's dealing with the shipping of the phones.
One of the guys here has a friend that works there. I'm going to try to ask if he can see about getting some information for us on monday.

Nightingale
I Plan to Stick Around

If that's true that it's ATS Shipping them anyway.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Nightingale

Would appreciate it if you do!. Here in Toronto, UPS picks them up and delivers them.

Nightingale
I Plan to Stick Around

Ups picks them up, but unless I'm mistaken, rogers uses a company like mine to hold the stock, and ship them out as needed.
My company houses product for several accounts like this, that don't have their "own" warehouse space.

Going to verify this on monday though. Can't log in on my phone, (too many redirects) So I'll be back monday at gmt-7 5;30.

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
mind is still in progress, i hope mind gets shipped out tommrrow

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Nightingale 

Rogers has the phones in their own warehouse here in Toronto.  (York mills and Donmills.).  Once they want them shipped,  they contact UPS to come pick them up.  Every region is different. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

As explained to you yesterday.. Yours will stay IN PROGRESS until either tomorrow night or Tuesday if anything

Nightingale
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix. Ah.

Kyleh. It' probably going to be shipped out monday.

Nightingale
I Plan to Stick Around

Probably.

Blacknighteen86
I Plan to Stick Around

This is werid, i am number 24 on the list and my status is still open. 

hopefully i get the device monday and tuesday.

anyone have luck calling rogers to complain and ask for reimbursment (heard bell is giving your 50 bucks due to the error).

cheers;

aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around

those people who are getting these credits are usually case specific for the majority of us rogers probably could careless what we think and will not offer us anything....meanwhile other mobile carriers in canada are more willing to offer something to keep customers happy 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Blacknighteen86

You will not get it Monday. You may get it Tuesday if it ships out Monday night. At this point no one knows when it will ship out.

Like aznblitz said. Every customer is a different case. You can call Rogers and ask for the credit and all but if they give u this cresit, another one will not be applied after as you axcepted this one.

aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around
Hey meowmix

im not holding my breath for rogers to do anything at this point...theres a gag order on this whole mess lol

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello aznblitz

Agreed. At this point we may be lucky to get them shipped out tomorrow but it could take another few days with how Rogers is lol.