cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

M008
I've Been Around

I have a question to Rogers, when the Samsung galaxy S4  64GB or  32GB will be available at Rogers?

Thanks,

aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around
no official word yet from rogers on other available sizes

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello aznblitz

They only have the 16GB on sell. It seems Canada will be getting the 16GB model for now. No other Canadian carrier has any other model but the 16Gb.

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
i was # 113 says in progress

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

Youra will stay in progress until they ship it out. No one knows when they will ship them out at the moment.

aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around
yup same as me wait until this evening for any changes to your status if you dont see anything tonite then that is bad news lol you will wait longer

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
is that news on mobile syrup about limit supply of samsung galaxy s4 effects people who reserved the galaxy s4

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

Yea it is. TELUS and others have come out saying the same now. Its a matter of time Rogers will as well.

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around
i did a device reserved for the galaxy s4 and now in progress , iam get the phone tomorrow, i reserved the samsung galaxy s4 , so there will not be a problem for me to get.

wonderbyrd
I Plan to Stick Around
Meowmix. I just want to thank you for answering all the questions and helping us! 🙂
I was wondering with the reservation system, when the eventually send out the phones do they actually follow the numbers we got. For example was someone that was # 20 get it before say #60?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello kyleh

I have explained to u this many times. You may not get the phone tomorrow. It all depends on when Rogers ships them out and if UPS will deliver them tomorrow.. It all depends on that. If you do not get it tomorrow, u will get it Monday or Tuesday

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello wondeebyrd

You are welcome!. Always here to answer and help. Yes and no. They will ship out whatever UPS picks up. Once or twice others got it before the first ones lol. Most of the times tho it goes by order and number.

denka
I Plan to Stick Around
Meowmix, you should have a sticky or something 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello denka

I should lol. They added this thread as a sticky on the forums so everyone can see it.

As for me? They gave me a highest ranking on here and black user name lol. Its all good tho.  I enjoy and love helping others out and answering questions when i can:) 

aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around
lets just hope they are putting you on the payroll haha

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello aznblitz

Haha They do not pay anyone here unless they are the mods that work for Rogers. Its alright tho, if they want to give me something they can. If not then oh well i will still continue helping others out and giving answers out when i can:)

ti1qa
I Plan to Stick Around

We just need to be paitent. I do not mind waiting. You just have to look at this this way. When the phone comes you can go to the store and get the phone, don't have to worry if they will be out of stock for they will hold the phone for you.

aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around
some one here put this man on the payroll haha

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello ti1qa

Exactly. Just be patient and wait. Plus the ones IN Progress do not have to worry as they will get the phone either tomorrow or sometime in the beginning of next week unlike others that will have to wait a longer time.

Revelation68
I Plan to Stick Around

It would be nice if for sure it was earlier next week as im #18 for black , im in no rush or anything, I sold my S3,  about a week before the s4 was announced so that I could  get a better price for the s3, so ive been using an old blackberry curve, since mid march in anticipation of the release of this beast.  So another few days isnt gonna kill me, but i know one thing is for sure. I will have a blackberry curve smashing party that day I have the device. a little over a month of using an old blackberry has been  brutal lol.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Revelation68

LOL that is always fun. I did that with my iPhone 5 when i got the HTC One a few days ago. I smashed it in pieces. Yes Yes i could always sell it & get money but oh well haha. I loved it 😛

Another few days is not that bad unless you do not have a phone at all. If you have a phone to use, then it should be fine like you said!.