cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

Hello there, Just wondering if there was a set date to open the reservation option for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

***edited labels***

2,925 REPLIES 2,925

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

benbar21
I Plan to Stick Around
Rogers plus stores open at 8 right?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello benbar21

Depending which location / city you are in. Most of the Rogers plus stores open at 10am here in Toronto.

sitruc13
I'm Here A Lot

#16 Black model switched to In Progress!

Bu the way, quick question...Airsource is definitely an Authorized Dealer correct? Even though all they deal with is Rogers (at least in my area).

Very excited, hope we all get ours soon!

bakterry
I Plan to Stick Around
So the people who statuses changed to IN PROGRESS. Will they receive it, not necessarily the 27th but most likely before may 3rd?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sitruc13

Yes they are a authorized dealership. That means you will get the phone a day or so later after its been shipped.

Everyone's email when the phone ships will say this:

" In some cases, the device will be shipped to one of our distribution partner’s regional warehouses before it gets to your local store. We recommend you wait until you hear from a store representative, who will call you to confirm when it has arrived in store."

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello bakterry

That is correct. They most likely are trying to get them out for April 27th but if not, they should be shipped out at least by Monday night.

hailuofm
I've Been Around

in case anyone is still checking white #410 is in progress

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello hailuofm

Yea many with whites are confirming they are going IN PROGRESS!. Its good to hear!

nice to see that rogers customers are seeing progress made on there devices , I'm with Fido no news hope tomorrow 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello serbdvb

Yours most likely should go IN PROGRESS tomorrow or Friday. It would most likely go to that status tomorrow tho!. 🙂

benbar21
I Plan to Stick Around
What number are black/white reservations at now?
Like how long is the like now for both colors?

I'm just finishing up my beer , so hoping for good news tomorrow 🙂

See ya brother !!!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello benbar21

Most like at 400. I had a user PM me saying he is #400 still. Did not tell me a color tho.

Most likely 900 or 1,000 for both colors that have changed statuses

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello serbdvb

I hope for good new for you too for tomorrow:). Let us know!.

See ya 🙂

wonderbyrd
I Plan to Stick Around
I was #25, saying in progress. :). I made sure when I ordered to pick Rogers plus store. So I am hoping that I get the phone on the 27th. Here's hoping.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello wonderbyrd

Yours most likely will be shipped to the store if not Friday, then Saturday. IF Rogers has made agreements with UPS to do Saturday delivery then you all most likely will get it Saturday!.

aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around
Any chance rogers would ship any phones out by tomorrow?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aznblitz

I do not believe so but it could happen. It takes 1-3 business days for them to process the order, box it, get the label, contact UPS & for UPS to pick it up. Remember UPS will pick up the devices in bulk, not just yours.

If it ships out tomorrow, then that means it was IN PROGRESS all day today & the system just never updated until late tonight.

Even if it ships tomorrow, you will not be able to get the phone until Saturday anyways. If it ships out Friday & UPS has the agreement to get the phone Saturday to the stores, then it will be good!.

I went from 759 to 122 today

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brianmcgaugh

Yours most likely change either tomorrow or Friday. Depending on how many devices they have left to deal with. It may change sometime next week if they get more devices Friday / next week.

aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around
So when the orders get processed the people with the higher number reservation get their number in line dropped?