Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases & Covers thread

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases & Covers thread

Hello everyone

I made this thread about all the S4 cases & covers. You can post on here all that info & share reviews & such. 🙂

***edited labels***

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases & Covers thread

Thank you Meowmix, sorry for changing the direction of the other thread!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ClaudiaLongo

No need to be sorry!. 🙂 You are welcome 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I definitely want a flip case, I'm just concerned it won't stay closed. The S-View case looks really cool and u can still see the time and other important info. Also I like how u remove the original back so if the case ever gets scratched u just replace it.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@ClaudiaLongo

I will most likely get the S-View case when it goes on sale!. Yea i like it that way as well. Its better to save the original backing!.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I ordered one from ebay, was less then $5 free shipping   may take a few weeks to get here  but then again so will my phone it looks like lol 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@Dovey2013

Honestly buying cases from Ebay is not that bad. You just have to check the sellers rating.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

actually all of my cases for my Iphone are from ebay  I am just worried that they will send the wrong size-- i needed a bling case to replace the one I have now.   It is a rather heavy case and with all a hear about how light the s4 is I wanted to add a bit of weight to it.  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered an otterbox commuter case from android central cause shipping from them was only like $5 to canada when otterbox.com wanted to charge me like $26 to ship it. No idea when it'll ship though cause it still says pre-order on the anroid central store but those who bought from otterbox.com have started receiving theirs. I feel like I got time to wait though 🙂 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm pretty excited about the Otterbox cases for GS4, not sure if I'll go commuter or defender though, what do you all think? I've heard the defender is noticeably thinner than the one for the GS3.