Samsung Galaxy S4 Business/CorporateReservations

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bugblndr
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Business/CorporateReservations

Mine also moved to In progress(Finalization), at 1:20pm today.  I expect it will ship tomorrow and should arrive on my desk on Tuesday.  I guess I'll go pickup a 64GB microSD card and a cheap case for it tomorrow, and order a spare battery and charger for it now.  

JohnnyBuck
I Plan to Stick Around

Slightly off topic, but it`s my thread 😛

I got the docking station only to get the s-view case at a discount ($60 is steep for a docking station that doesn't even come with an extra USB cord! But paying $60 straight up for the s-view is even more of a disgrace) Anyhow the sturdy is surprisingly good, doesn`t add any bulk and seems sturdy enough to be rumbled around in a pocket all day. The little window is neat although gimmicky.

Question: where can I get a KGB micro SD for cheap? Future shop has one for $58 I believe.

Good luck to my fellow business brethren!

JohnnyBuck
I Plan to Stick Around

Helpful tip, the built in spell check stinks!

Should have read: The SVIEW case is surprisingly sturdy...

And i'm looking for a 64gb micro sd...not the KGB lol!

Bugblndr
I Plan to Stick Around

I just picked up an AData 64 GB microSDXC UHS-I Class 10 card for $59.99 at Canada computers.  I wasn't as concerned about price as I was about speed and this thing is fast.  In benchmarks I ran on it on my laptop, I got the following:

Test             Read MB/S     Write MB/S

---------------------------------------------------

Seq              33.29                  19.36

512K            32.33                   5.67

4k                   3.15                   1.12

zigggggy
I've Been Here Awhile

Dear xxxxx
This email is to confirm that the Samsung Galaxy S4 16 GB White you reserved for the wireless number(s) : 416xxxxxxx will be leaving our warehouse shortly.

mine updated about an hour ago with above.  

I anticipate I should have it in hands tomorrow or Wed

Bugblndr
I Plan to Stick Around

I received the same email as well and expect to be using my device tomorrow. 🙂
Canuck604
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine has finally changed to in Progess!

I'm guessing it goes into activation sometime tomorrow and possible ship on Wed and I'll have it Thursday...

The thing is I'm going away Thursday night and won't be back til Sunday. I can use my old blackberry for the weekend still though right?

#64 Black

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Bugblndr

Thay ia good to hear! Lets hope you get it tomorrow but i would not be surprised if you get it Wednesday.If your status does not change to shipped, it means it has not left yet. They may have changed it tho.
Bugblndr
I Plan to Stick Around

Unless UPS loses it, I will have it tomorrow, it's in Concord right now at their depot.

Thanks for all your posts on this launch, it made understanding Roger's processes a lot easier.
Canuck604
I Plan to Stick Around

Just make sure kylah doesn't try to steal his back.

Anyone have suggestions for cheap cases to use while I wait for my otterbox to arrive? Looking at futureshop/bestbuy they're not expecting to get the otterbox cases til the 24th! 

And ya I'm hoping for the faint chance mine goes from in progress activation to shipped tomorrow