Samsung Galaxy S4 Business/CorporateReservations

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hurueteruz
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Business/CorporateReservations

Hi all.

I am currently number 2 on the business reservation list. I called Rogers yesterday as I was watching my friend pick up her phone from fido (who reserved her device later than I did) and was told that the phone is not out yet and that Rogers has not shipped anything. I referred them to the other thread with over 200 pages but was told that they could not find it and that NO phones have been shipped by rogers and that they would ship out phones as soon as they received them and that's that. He continued to rudely ask if I had an ACTUAL question to ask.

The live chat on the Rogers site with a business live agent gave me a similar story saying there are different rules for different customers but if everyone is receiving their phones except the business customers then it is very unfortunate but there is nothing they can do and was told to wait because I am not the only one waiting.

Frankly I'm extremely disappointed with Rogers. I was quite polite with them but received back rather condescending responses.
Gspawn
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't bother talking to a manager either because they are ones filling the associates full of fluff. I had the wool pulled over my eyes and am with them for 3 years again but that remains to be seen if to much more like this happens.

I may end up going standing in the store on Friday and then cancelling my 2 pre-orders.

Canuck604
I Plan to Stick Around

Didn't see any reservation thread for the new blackberry Q10...too bad would have been a fun thread to see all the business clients react cause so many blackberry users are business users

Bugblndr
I Plan to Stick Around

I went to two Rogers stores in two different cities this morning, neither of them had any S4's yet.

Got to the office, checked my reservation and my number in line is now gone and my status is now showing "In progress(Activation)".

FYI, I was #76 in the queue for white.
hurueteruz
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Buglndr,

You either are extremely lucky, or absolutely no one is ordering the white S4s for the business lines.  Mine is still in progress pre-fulfillment at #2.

Bugblndr
I Plan to Stick Around

@hurueteruz wrote:

Hi Buglndr,

You either are extremely lucky, or absolutely no one is ordering the white S4s for the business lines.  Mine is still in progress pre-fulfillment at #2.

I've never owned a white phone and I know how hot my black one gets in the sun.  I figured white would be less popular so I thought I'd try it out.  We shall see how soon it gets from that status to my desk.

Canuck604
I Plan to Stick Around

Who knows maybe they're just going through with the white ones first and will start activating the black ones this afternoon? I'm #68 black btw. Needless to say I'll be really surprised if we get our phones next week

zigggggy
I've Been Here Awhile

I was # 58 in line for the GS4 white in the business resveration system.  I had a status change to in progress activiation this morning @ 9:30 am.  So I anticipate the device to be shipped out soon.  Will update once my next status update hits. 

Canuck604
I Plan to Stick Around

Well it's good to see some of the white ones are going out. Now I'm gonna be sitting here all day refreshing my reservation page 

JohnnyBuck
I Plan to Stick Around

I went to the store this morning (Ottawa east) and just bought one, they had tons, no line ups nothing. Cancelled my reservation. I suggest you all do the same. Cool phone too by the way, will take some getting used to.

Massive thanks to Meow once again for his patience and dedication. See you in the next reservation thread!