Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Something looks really odd , I was 216 but I did do device reservation a month ago.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Mine arrived this morning at my local Rogers store but after looking at it in person, I ended up passing on it. Phone is very unnatractive. Didn't like it one bit. The Galaxy S2 was such a nice design and this one is such a dissapointnent.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ive been at 15 for the 32G Blue since Thursday.  Have they run out?  

Highlighted
I've Been Around

It should say shipped within days. But that means it's been shipped to Rogers Head Office and not the store for pick up. So After it says "in progress" it could be at least another week.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My status said "in progress" this morning and by 7pm I recevied my tracking number. The email says it could take up to 4 days before being delivered to the designated store. I hope it comes before the weekend! 😃

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Wow since Thursday (6 days ) I have rocketed up from 15th to 13th!  

I guess Rogers got 2 phones in all of canada in a week?  Lame.  I'm almost tempted to get a 16GB since all the stores seem to have them in stock.  Just no 32GB blue.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

... and 24 hours later I'm now at 11.

Is Rogers really only getting two 32GB phones a day???  Sooo slow!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kmanvan

Maybe you should just drop by different Rogers stores/kiosks and see if they have any in stock... A few people said they did that and just cancelled their device reservation online afterwards.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes I think I'll try that.  So far everywhere I've called only had the 16GB version.. but the rogers stores said they never know whats going to show up day to day.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know how often Samsung ships devices to Rogers?