Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

GOOD NEWS!!! I was #1 on White 32Gb and it is not IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I Plan to Stick Around

@polishpat wrote:

GOOD NEWS!!! I was #1 on White 32Gb and it is not IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not in progress?

I was #67 for Blue 32GB an hour ago, now it's in progress

I Plan to Stick Around

@danny_d19 wrote:

@polishpat wrote:

Not in progress?

I was #67 for Blue 32GB an hour ago, now it's in progress

LOOOL in the exitement i wated to write NOW not NOT

I Plan to Stick Around

So yesterday my shipping number said "Item Successfuly Delivered!" and I went to the store, guy says "UPS never came here..." then he talks to his manage "But we do have one of the model you ordered, you can buy that and we'll just take your pre-order as stock" and I was like "YAY!"

So, here I am, 32GB Blue, so nice! I ordered the Battery Charger Stand thingie (that comes with extra battery) and the flip case. It'll be 10 days before it ships, but... I'm lazy and don't want to go store hopping trying to find these.

I Plan to Stick Around

How long after it changed to IN PROGRESS did you guys start getting the tracking number?

I Plan to Stick Around

So happy to have my phone 😃 For reference: my status changed to in progress in the morning on the 27th, but I did not get my tracking info until about 7pm. The phone did arrive at my chosen store the next day around 2pm. They didn't call me, I called them just to confirm, and I was the first to come pick up my phone lol.

This thing is awesome. I'm in love.
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry I meant the 26th! The 27th I got my phone!
I Plan to Stick Around

When it says it's "Delivered" and "signed by XXX", that means that it's arrived at your main shipping place in your city, I believe. Mine arrived at a different city (in the GVA) than where I was picking it up so I called my store, asked if it was actually in store and the guy said no. From the "Delivered" city it would then be transferred to my store. I talked to him at 10am (When it was in North Vancouver), and at 2pm he said it was in store (in South Burnaby).

I Plan to Stick Around

@PeterLTE wrote:

I just love how gullable some people can be ...

For Cadman:

If UPS indicates it's been delivered, you can be sure it's been delivered.  The Rogers store lied to you.

I used to work for UPS, and there's no way in the world their online system would indicate a confirmed delivery, with the signatory's name unless it were true.  I bet the store had some sneaky reasons for not telling you the truth.  I would not put it by them.

Peter

Really, Peter?

Apparently you've never had a UPS driver sign for a delivery HIMSELF and leave a box with $1200 worth of hard drives in your apartment hallway unattended.  And then the depot manager dismissed the complaint as unfounded.

To Cadman- confirm the signatory's name, and nail that "Rogers" store to the wall.  Remember they are franchisees, not owned by Rogers.  If you get Rogers corporate involved, they WILL fold up like a house of cards.

I Plan to Stick Around

@danny_d19 wrote:

How long after it changed to IN PROGRESS did you guys start getting the tracking number?

usually within the same day. I've went through this process 3-4 times over the past 3 years and every time it said in progress, the same evening it was shipped