cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

So Rogers just at 12PM today opened up the reservation& pre orders for new customers & existing customers as well. I for one will reserve it in just a bit.

I would like to know who reservered it & what is your number & Status. Keep posting your number & status when it changes to let everyone know what is going on & all. Also the release date is set for June 20th like every other carrier is saying.

I want this to be the only thread for the Reservation of the S3 on here so we do not have so many threads.

& Go:)

***edited labels***

432 REPLIES 432

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

@Clodio4 wrote:

On may 30th I called one of my local Rogers store in Qc city concerning White Marble GS3 32g...It was the launch day....and the guy took my name and phone number....Yesterday and also this morning I was desperate because despite I'm number 6 for  the pre order my status still open...good news..I was watching TV at home and just got a call from the guy from Rogers and he said we received your phone.....I'm on my way......and As soon I get the phone I 'll cancelled my preorder.....yes.........

did i understand you correctly, they have your 32gb marble white?

Clodio4
I Plan to Stick Around
Exactly

Mumps
I Plan to Stick Around
25min until noon. If the truck is on time, it should be here by then! *really impatient* 😛

Clodio4
I Plan to Stick Around
2700 Jean Perrin , Qc they have both gs3 in 32g....

Clodio4
I Plan to Stick Around
Rogers Mega Say

Clodio4
I Plan to Stick Around
2700 Jean Perrin , Qc they have both gs3 in 32g.... Rogers Mega Sat

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

@Clodio4 wrote:
2700 Jean Perrin , Qc they have both gs3 in 32g.... Rogers Mega Sat

Euhmm. Do you have their number im downtown montreal right now

jrdnn
I've Been Here Awhile
Currently #137 for blue 32mb. Was 441, went down to 300 yesterday, and then 139 this morning, now 137.
Hopefully the rest of the 32MB pebble blues will be shipping shortly!

Clodio4
I Plan to Stick Around
Correction... 2800 jean perrin.... I'm right there.... 418.843.0000

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

@Clodio4 wrote:
Correction... 2800 jean perrin.... I'm right there.... 418.843.0000

just spoke to them, spoke to Patrice and he told me they dont have any 32gb marble white and have not received or are planning on receiving anytime soon

Clodio4
I Plan to Stick Around
I think they are all mixed up

Clodio4
I Plan to Stick Around
I know... I was right in front of the clerk when you called ... Sorry.... Rogers clerk is Boukar... Just a bit confused

danny_d19
I Plan to Stick Around

@jrdnn wrote:
Currently #137 for blue 32mb. Was 441, went down to 300 yesterday, and then 139 this morning, now 137.
Hopefully the rest of the 32MB pebble blues will be shipping shortly!

I hope so too!  Started at 375, now down to 69

pontiacgagt
I Plan to Stick Around

Started at #2 for a White 32Gb.  Still at #2 for a White 32Gb.

Laur0406
I Plan to Stick Around

So, I got the delivery confirmation that my phone was left at the store!!  Do I have to wait for them to call me, or can I just go? I am so anxious lol

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

@Clodio4 wrote:
I know... I was right in front of the clerk when you called ... Sorry.... Rogers clerk is Boukar... Just a bit confused

the only way i'd believe you right now would be with a picture because even rogers support told me no one has a white 32gb

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

@pontiacgagt wrote:

Started at #2 for a White 32Gb.  Still at #2 for a White 32Gb.

it wont change buddy because i'm #1 and i want it!!

nikki_roxx
I've Been Here Awhile

So, just like that walked over to the rogers store and grabbed a new phone as they had it in stock, came back to see that my reservation was in progress. called the store it was to be delivered to and cancelled, and now just setting up my new blue 32gb phone. goodluck to the rest of you.

** I dont understand why they wouldnt have the reserved phones in the store right away, whats the point in reserving if you can go and pick it up faster?

jrdnn
I've Been Here Awhile
Its a sales tactic - if you are given the opportunity to reserve from rogers, you will be less likely to go to another provider after you have reserved.
Creates a pool of customers and helps ensure that you keep them. I guess because rogers thinks that we are in their pocket, they are okay with giving us longer wait times for our phones.
But this is just my opinion

Clodio4
I Plan to Stick Around
Well ... So confused the clerk... They only have 32g in blue and 16g in white and don't have my 32g marble white but I'm buying the 16g marble white...final decision

PeterLTE
I Plan to Stick Around

Response to what nikki_roxx said ...

You're right.  What's the point of pre-ordering if there isn't a benefit.  Rogers should have shipped all pre-orders so that they arrived at least one day, if not more, before the actual launch day.  Otherwise, like you said, there's no point to pre-order.

Case in point:  I went to my local Rogers Plus store this morning at 10:30am.  My pre-order was scheduled to arrive today, but wasn't there yet when I arrived.  Coincidentally, the shipment arrived while I was there, but it was too late.  I had already bought a Blue 32GB unit, and then told them they could take my pre-order for the Blue 16GB and give it to someone else.

Peter