Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Just picked mine up...Blue 16gb Ottawa

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@exmortis

Bah, you were #283 for 16gb blue and got it already?

I was #138 for 16gb white in Ottawa and mine is apparently in Kingston... 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Earlier Post: Pre-ordered 32G Pebble Blue.  I was originally 96 and it dropped a few spots over the weeks, and then yesterday it said 30, still open.  Called the Ottawa store this morning and was told they haven't recieved any stock and don't know when, and also if I made reservation online that it wouldn't come in with there bulk shipment but that my reserved device would be indivdually couriered to the store and then they would notify me?

Edit:  Order just changed to In Progress

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

My 16 GB Blue has just been delivered to the store I am supposed to pick it up at. I CANNOT wait until after work to go get it!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

On may 30th I called one of my local Rogers store in Qc city concerning White Marble GS3 32g...It was the launch day....and the guy took my name and phone number....Yesterday and also this morning I was desperate because despite I'm number 6 for  the pre order my status still open...good news..I was watching TV at home and just got a call from the guy from Rogers and he said we received your phone.....I'm on my way......and As soon I get the phone I 'll cancelled my preorder.....yes.........

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have my phone!!! Yippee!.

Still wating for the wife's white one.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Clodio4 wrote:

On may 30th I called one of my local Rogers store in Qc city concerning White Marble GS3 32g...It was the launch day....and the guy took my name and phone number....Yesterday and also this morning I was desperate because despite I'm number 6 for  the pre order my status still open...good news..I was watching TV at home and just got a call from the guy from Rogers and he said we received your phone.....I'm on my way......and As soon I get the phone I 'll cancelled my preorder.....yes.........

did i understand you correctly, they have your 32gb marble white?

I Plan to Stick Around

Exactly
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

25min until noon. If the truck is on time, it should be here by then! *really impatient* 😛
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

2700 Jean Perrin , Qc they have both gs3 in 32g....