cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

So Rogers just at 12PM today opened up the reservation& pre orders for new customers & existing customers as well. I for one will reserve it in just a bit.

I would like to know who reservered it & what is your number & Status. Keep posting your number & status when it changes to let everyone know what is going on & all. Also the release date is set for June 20th like every other carrier is saying.

I want this to be the only thread for the Reservation of the S3 on here so we do not have so many threads.

& Go:)

***edited labels***

432 REPLIES 432

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Nrgyzr
I Plan to Stick Around

Bmxhooligan
I've Been Here Awhile

i havent seen people this excited on a forum since i was on the xbox dashboard preview program last november, i'm stoked everyone has all came together to discuss this phone and were all getting impatient, but it should be here for us today! (hopefully)

to the folks who get the 32gb's and have to wait a bit, that sucks, but just think, at least you're getting one! think of all the people who want this phone as bad as we do, but just locked themselves into a 3 year by grabbing the 4S etc, at least we get one!

good luck and have fun to everyone who gets one tommorow, i went from 177 to 151, then today at noon i was 20, rogers.ca sucks after midnight and i can never check my status but the store even said if all else fails i'll have one by mon-tues next week. heres hoping for tomorrow tho!

Newb
I Plan to Stick Around

My tracking shows that it is out for delivery in Kingston, I'm in Barrie.......... really?!

Newb
I Plan to Stick Around

Just found out, stores have there own stock. Service reps over the phones can't see there inventory.

cjheeg
I Plan to Stick Around

I will have mine today it needs to travel from Dieppe/Moncton to Fredericton.

Dieppe, NB, Canada 06/27/2012 3:55 Arrival Scan

Scheduled Delivery:Wednesday, 06/27/2012, By End of Day

r45
I've Been Around

Anyone have a 32GB blue shipped? I am still 288 on the waiting list OPEN...

Newb
I Plan to Stick Around

Phones are sent in bulk. Rep said that it will go from the  Kingston store to Barrie stores and maybe with stops in between. . I think they messed up and sent my phone to Kingston.

**edited for content**

Newb
I Plan to Stick Around

Booooo

7:54 AM   Paola: 

No its fine but what is your question regardin the shipment of the phone ?

7:55 AM   Chris: The UPS shipping number sent to me has a final location of Kingston, I am in Barrie.
7:58 AM   Paola: If its for the device reservation, what happens is that they ship to the main office of the Rogers outlet of your area and then they dispatch the orders to their respective outlets according to the orders placed on our web site.
7:59 AM   Chris: What is the point of providing me with a tracking number?
8:01 AM   Paola: The tracking number is for you to know when its shipped to a Rogers store. The delay is not very long from the moment they receive the parcel until they send it to the Rogers outet

RitchieD
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes my blue 32 GB is shipped.  Should get it today or tommorrow at latest.  I was originally #22.

However, my white 32 GB...is still open #9.  No movement there.

Mumps
I Plan to Stick Around

My Blue 32GB is in Calgary, on the truck for delivery! 😄

Hopefully my store has it by noon, cause then I know what I'll be doing for my lunch break!

edsyl
I've Been Here Awhile
what number were you originally?

jaydee77ca
I Plan to Stick Around

@Newb wrote:

Booooo

7:54 AM   Paola: 

No its fine but what is your question regardin the shipment of the phone ?

7:55 AM   Chris: The UPS shipping number sent to me has a final location of Kingston, I am in Barrie.
7:58 AM   Paola: If its for the device reservation, what happens is that they ship to the main office of the Rogers outlet of your area and then they dispatch the orders to their respective outlets according to the orders placed on our web site.
7:59 AM   Chris: What is the point of providing me with a tracking number?
8:01 AM   Paola: The tracking number is for you to know when its shipped to a Rogers store. The delay is not very long from the moment they receive the parcel until they send it to the Rogers outet

So they ship it through Winnipeg to Saskatoon and then unload it and send it back to the stores in Winnipeg? That seems stupid.

Exmortis
I've Been Here Awhile

Mine is out for delivery in Ottawa Blue 16GB

LeoQ
I've Been Here Awhile

Pre-ordered 32G Pebble Blue.  I was originally 96 and it dropped a few spots over the weeks, and then yesterday it said 30, still open.  Called the Ottawa store this morning and was told they haven't recieved any stock and don't know when, and also if I made reservation online that it wouldn't come in with there bulk shipment but that my reserved device would be indivdually couriered to the store and then they would notify me?

Evanub
I Plan to Stick Around

@Leo

Lots of stores in Ottawa got their regular shipments and are getting their preordered devices today at some point (mines on a truck out for delivery with UPS). If your preorder status hasn't been changed to shipped or in progress they ran out of stock and you're waiting for the next shipment.

My advice to you is call around the Ottawa stores and find out which ones have their regular shipments and of those stores which ones have the 32GB Blue model you want. If you can find one, go buy it. Once you have it, contact the store that your preorder is being sent to and tell them you no longer need the preorder and they're free to sell the one on reserve for you. Your $40 reserve deposit will eventually get credited back to your account as I've been assured by many of the Rogers support staff.

VM92
I've Been Here Awhile

No, they dropped off the stock in Winnipeg at around 2 am on the way to Sask. You can see it when you track the order.

Mumps
I Plan to Stick Around

@edsyl wrote:
what number were you originally?

I was #170 on Monday. I was 190 or something when I first registered.

hmmm so mine says out for delivery in Montreal but I do wonder if it means it'll land at the proper location (RogerPlus store on St Catherine)

seiera
I've Been Here Awhile

@Leo & Evanub

I was told by the Carlingwood Rogers store that the Rideau Center location is the only one who got a regular shipment of the 32Gb pebble blue phones.

Boberfett
I've Been Around

Pebble Blue 32GB - 108 (OPEN)

Started at position 208 a couple of weeks ago. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer *sigh*....

danny_d19
I Plan to Stick Around

Pebble blue 32 GB - 224 OPEN

come on Rogers