cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

So Rogers just at 12PM today opened up the reservation& pre orders for new customers & existing customers as well. I for one will reserve it in just a bit.

I would like to know who reservered it & what is your number & Status. Keep posting your number & status when it changes to let everyone know what is going on & all. Also the release date is set for June 20th like every other carrier is saying.

I want this to be the only thread for the Reservation of the S3 on here so we do not have so many threads.

& Go:)

***edited labels***

432 REPLIES 432

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Evanub
I Plan to Stick Around
Would make sense .. because I was trying to figure out where the **bleep** Conchord, Ottawa is ..

test234
I Plan to Stick Around
Mine as well, I am in BC

wroussy
I'm Here A Lot

my tracking number is now working, currently in concord  ON which is Vaughn. Says it will be delivered by end of day tomorrow!

test234
I Plan to Stick Around

Here is the screenshot

Apparently, its 10 Packages and I can see other tracking numbers as well, its sent by UPS Express Saver which is next business day delivery as per http://www.ups.com/content/ca/en/shipping/time/service/intra/express_saver.html

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3909/upssi.jpg

LTE isnt even getting past 25 mbps and hspa is 15 - 20 so really we could of done with the quad and hspa istead. i fully agree with u

PeterLTE
I Plan to Stick Around

I have no idea what you're talking about.

My LTE is consistently 25-40Mbps DOWNLOAD and 20-30Mbps UPLOAD.  I really would love to see proof that you're getting such high H+ speeds.  I've never seen anyone on Rogers get anything even remotely close to that and, furthermore, regardless, your UPLOAD speeds are usually limited to about 1Mbps, perhaps 2-3 at most.

Peter

PeterLTE
I Plan to Stick Around

Bottom line, show me proof, or it isn't true.  Speed Test is the best app.

Peter

Laur0406
I Plan to Stick Around

My tracking number now says:

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

I guess that means I will be getting it Thursday at the earliest.

PeterLTE
I Plan to Stick Around
Give it about 30 minutes. It will probably change, with potential delivery tomorrow.

ericjinsan
I've Been Around

Pre-order of 16GB White GS3 has a confirmed delivery date of tomorrow at destination city Montreal by UPS.

522044_4260211223919_937924717_n.jpg

Laur0406
I Plan to Stick Around

@PeterLTE wrote:
Give it about 30 minutes. It will probably change, with potential delivery tomorrow.

And that it did sir, thanks!

Haven't been this excited for a phone ever.

marchart
I've Been Around
What??? I preordered mine sunday in ottawa and still havent received anything

jaydee77ca
I Plan to Stick Around

@polishpat wrote:

Just spoke to rogers...for the first time i spoke to a qualified, well instructed agent. Well, unfortunately for us, the 32gb white GS3 is backordered...rogers dont have a release date for it, they said it strictly depends on Samsung and when they will ship the new stock. They don't know but she told me, by exprience, they ship once a week, this is the reason why the GS3 was delayed exactly 1 week. 

Suck to be us right now while everybody has their GS3 joy, we wait and dont have anything to do but be patient

Do you know it's actually cheaper to buy the 16 GB version and add a memory card?  You can add a 64 GB card to it for a total of 80 GB.  Do you really need 96 GB?

jlannen
I Plan to Stick Around
Stopped by a rogers store on the way home just now and they had a blue one on display...all i could see from the window..at leadt they have it in stock...i had better be able to get my.hands on a white one tom!

jaydee77ca
I Plan to Stick Around

Interestingly, my UPS tracking says the destination is Saskatoon, SK but I'm in Winnipeg, MB.  I guess they drop a few off in Winnipeg on the way?

jaydee77ca
I Plan to Stick Around

@jlannen wrote:
Stopped by a rogers store on the way home just now and they had a blue one on display...

Does the blue look cheap?  I couldn't decide which color to get.  Based on the pictures online the blue looks not too bad, but I think the white with the silver accent just looks more polished.  I was concerned the fake brushed metal effect wouldn't look as nice in person.

jlannen
I Plan to Stick Around
Didnt get too see it up close as they were closed lol...i was looking through the window like a stalker in the night to see if they actuallyhad any. Sad i know lol

Ramakay
I Plan to Stick Around
I am curious as well, mine says Richmond, ON but I am in mississauga, very different from SK and Winnipeg I know.. but just sayin...

Ramakay
I Plan to Stick Around
that should read Richmond Hill, ON

blood
I'm Here A Lot

mm nice says

Scheduled Delivery: Wednesday, 06/27/2012, By End of Day i hope its in the morning so i can get it befrore i work at 3pm ill cross my fingers

Chips_ahoy84
I Plan to Stick Around
16GB Blue Departed Mount Hope, ON at 12:44am and on schedule to arrive in Burnaby, BC by 12pm! I have never been as excited about a phone or any device as I am with this!