cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

So Rogers just at 12PM today opened up the reservation& pre orders for new customers & existing customers as well. I for one will reserve it in just a bit.

I would like to know who reservered it & what is your number & Status. Keep posting your number & status when it changes to let everyone know what is going on & all. Also the release date is set for June 20th like every other carrier is saying.

I want this to be the only thread for the Reservation of the S3 on here so we do not have so many threads.

& Go:)

***edited labels***

432 REPLIES 432

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

RippyTheGator
I've Been Here Awhile

I preordered yesterday, was 624 on the list. My order now says "IN PROGRESS".. that was fast! 

danny_d19
I Plan to Stick Around

@jcook2009 wrote:

How do i find out my wait list number?? it just says status "in progress"

You don't need a waitlist number if it's in progress, that means they're prepping to ship it

jcook2009
I've Been Here Awhile

hey thats what i like to hear, thanx!

Visii
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I like how mr #47 White 16GB has his shipping info, and my fiance and I were #5 and #6 and have nothing at all.

My phone better be there tomorrow, or heads will roll.

waynewain
I've Been Here Awhile
I was #200 for white 16gb before this morning. haven't got shipping info email but is listed as "in progress" do they still ship devices now?

wroussy
I'm Here A Lot

UPS number still is not recognized, I really hope my phone comes in tomorrow, otherwise preordering is a waste of time, does anyone have a working tracking number?

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

Just spoke to rogers...for the first time i spoke to a qualified, well instructed agent. Well, unfortunately for us, the 32gb white GS3 is backordered...rogers dont have a release date for it, they said it strictly depends on Samsung and when they will ship the new stock. They don't know but she told me, by exprience, they ship once a week, this is the reason why the GS3 was delayed exactly 1 week. 

Suck to be us right now while everybody has their GS3 joy, we wait and dont have anything to do but be patient

Chips_ahoy84
I Plan to Stick Around

As of 3:50pm PST, my tracking # for a 16GB Blue still isn't working

BGrant
I Plan to Stick Around

@jcook2009 wrote:

How do i find out my wait list number?? it just says status "in progress"

From what I'm seeing your waiting list number is useless anyway. 

waynewain
I've Been Here Awhile
I just received the shipping confirmation for white 16gb #200. they still do shipping at this hour apparently 😛

BGrant
I Plan to Stick Around

@waynewain wrote:
I just received the shipping confirmation for white 16gb #200. they still do shipping at this hour apparently 😛

I just received mine as well.  The rage is now subsiding. 

I have a feeling that someone is working late, and they aren't entering these in order.  

lando27
I've Been Here Awhile

Just got an email that my phone has shipped to Ottawa. 16 gb Blue.  Was around #572 is the wait list.

Visii
I Plan to Stick Around

@BGrant wrote:

@waynewain wrote:

I just received mine as well.  The rage is now subsiding. 

I have a feeling that someone is working late, and they aren't entering these in order.  

They probably shipped everything already, but there's some poor sap that has to sit there and enter all of these tracking numbers into the system and has to make sure everyone gets their notification email.

Got my shipping notification too, yay!

RippyTheGator
I've Been Here Awhile

Can't believe it, pre ordered yesterday and already has been shipped! Awesome, so pumped for the phone

Laur0406
I Plan to Stick Around
Got my shipment notification email and SMS a fewminutes ago. Unfortunately shipment details are not yet available via the tracking number the sent me.

RippyTheGator
I've Been Here Awhile

Usually takes 24 hours for that information to be updated

jlannen
I Plan to Stick Around

I called around to a few stores in the GTA tonight and no one has the phones in stock yet..or so they said.

not looking good for tomorrow.

Im now #75 for a 32g white.

if I cant get one from rogers I suppose I can try bell and get it unlocked.

what a PITA.

John_de_S
I've Been Here Awhile

That's good to know.  Got my notification too.  Suppose to be in, in 4 days. Just in time for the weekend.  Yeah!

impossible1980
I've Been Here Awhile

UPS tracking info says orgin scan was today at 7pm in Conchord, Ottawa.

I'm in BC...if I don't get my S3 tomorrow I might get angry.  You won't like me when I get angry.

Evanub
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm jealous.. my tracking number still doesn't display anything.  I hope mine is also in Ottawa.. because I live here.

lando27
I've Been Here Awhile
I think he meant Conchord Ontario