Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Reservation Thread.

I was told that if the store got phones tomorrow they would be filling the reservations first. I suspect that we wont see our packages marked as shipped until this afternoon or tonight. Generally packages aren't picked up, especially large orders like this one, until the end of the day. Hopefully we'll see them shipped tonight and recieved by our location tomorrow. I live in Toronto (if that makes a difference) and I've never had a phone shipped to a store that took more than a day and a phone shipped to my home that took more than two UNLESS the phone was on back order

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm also in Toronto which puts us at an advantage as all shipments originate from the Rogers office at York Mills and Leslie. Being outside the GTA I would assume makes some difference in shipping times.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine says: IN PROGRESS, I was #25 before this

Shipping process has begun. Additional changes cannot be made. An email with shipping details has been/will be sent to you.
I Plan to Stick Around

Was #6 for White 16GB. Now IN PROGRESS.

I had called the Rogers store I picked (Sherway) and whomever I spoke with there let me know that the pre-orders will be coming with the regular stock, but they obviously cannot give those phones away.

I Plan to Stick Around

From @Rogers_Chris on Twitter: "Your reservation doesn't assure you a device on the launch day. You'll be notified when it's ready to be picked up."

I've Been Here Awhile

Im 30# for 32 GB Pebble and

Order Information
Your reservation has been made; you can change your pickup location, contact email or cancel your reservation.

Wonder if the pebble blue is backordered?
I've Been Here Awhile

For a white one?
I Plan to Stick Around

@jaydee77ca wrote:

@from @Rogers_Chris on Twitter: "Your reservation doesn't assure you a device on the launch day. You'll be notified when it's ready to be picked up."

So... what's the point of reserving? If stores get them on launch day, but us who reserved ahead of time have to wait, that completely defeats the purpose!

I Plan to Stick Around

If I remember correctly when the Galaxy S2 launched people who showed up in store on launch day actually got phones while those that pre-ordered had to wait a few days for theirs.

I Plan to Stick Around

>>I preordered, but I'm still going to go to the Rogers location when they open at 10am.

Smiley Frustrated
Please people, try NOT to behave like some sort of drooling A***e morons.. It's a PHONE.  It's not the Word of Jobs.

And in 6 months there'll be another new Nexus phone likely better than this one anyways..

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.